Anybody still collecting SW on here?

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
I dont so much collect but I will pick them up if I can use the fig or if its a droid. Damn droids are gonna get me into collecting more of it

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
You know, I find myself only buying used star wars toys, or ones that are in Vendor malls. George Lucas won't get the money I spent on those for the damage is already done.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
SR is correct. According to rebelscum's checklist, w6 is out now (i.e. Luke, Lando, Weequay), w7 should show up any time now (Han [bespin], Logray, Bom Vimdin, Rebel Fleet trooper), w8 (Han [endor], Leia [slave], Tie Pilot, B-Wing pilot (Keyan Farlander), and then w9 containing your EU character Bastila Shan.

Thus I think you're looking at end of year at best, probably will get delayed until spring if I had my guess.... or it will come out around x-mas and be horribly shortpacked so that it comes and goes without anyone actually seeing one in stores.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
SR is correct. According to rebelscum's checklist, w6 is out now (i.e. Luke, Lando, Weequay), w7 should show up any time now (Han [bespin], Logray, Bom Vimdin, Rebel Fleet trooper), w8 (Han [endor], Leia [slave], Tie Pilot, B-Wing pilot (Keyan Farlander), and then w9 containing your EU character Bastila Shan.

Thus I think you're looking at end of year at best, probably will get delayed until spring if I had my guess.... or it will come out around x-mas and be horribly shortpacked so that it comes and goes without anyone actually seeing one in stores.

Joy. Thanks for the info, though.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com

Actually w7 is out now! I already have 2 Rebel Fleet troopers. 8 is next should be this month. Bastila Shan is out Sept/Oct.
That was a great video game too. I would like to get into the new Old Republic game but I have no money to throw away on subscriptions.
I still have yet to find a reasonably price Darth Malak. :(

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
This just means getting your BBTS pre-order in as soon as they show up to combat the "retail-no-show" syndrome.

I plan on doing this for the next couple of waves, Finding Captain Fordo has been a real bitch.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
I found that new Republic assault vehicle at Target the other day. but, like the Sky striker I had to pass due to buying back to school supplies.

However, even if I wasn't I may have passed at the price since I don't think this is worth it. This looks like the PIT for the star wars line.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Anyone know if there's a good Mace Windu head sculpt on the peg, shipping currently or soon?

I'd rather a Nick Fury head sculpt, but i have no clue if/where it was actually released.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think he was. No chance of finding that locally anymore.

garrison99

Star Wars Freak
Founder
Jul 23, 2011
A Galaxy Far Far Away
Anyone know if there's a good Mace Windu head sculpt on the peg, shipping currently or soon?

I'd rather a Nick Fury head sculpt, but i have no clue if/where it was actually released.

The vintage collection attack of the clones mace windu is pretty sweet. If you have an HEB around you check there mine just put this wave out last week.

Also, every damn TRU in houston still has tons of that crappy Nick Fury/Assault Drone set.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well I looked on Rebescum and it appears that 2 Maces have come out this year, so I should be able to find one of them.

Next time I'm in TrU I'll look for the set, but I really don't want the drones, and only need the head for a Hondo custom.

garrison99

Star Wars Freak
Founder
Jul 23, 2011
A Galaxy Far Far Away
Not sure about 2 Maces...I know the Vintage Collection one, unless they are counting the Clone Wars and I don't believe Mace is in the Saga Legends Line. If you can find the Vintage one grab him. The Nick Fury, if you don't really need him now you will be able to find him next summer on a single card when the Avengers comes out.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Well I looked on Rebescum and it appears that 2 Maces have come out this year, so I should be able to find one of them.

Next time I'm in TrU I'll look for the set, but I really don't want the drones, and only need the head for a Hondo custom.

Somebody watched SWAT. I have pondered that Custom too, Then I realized I could not just do one. I would have to do them all.

I have seen a saga legends mace floating around a couple of Targets lately, Of course Star Wars stuff is the only thing I am finding right know.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Somebody watched SWAT. I have pondered that Custom too, Then I realized I could not just do one. I would have to do them all.

Well, It's a straight line head swap and OD ST repaint, hopefully. Need to find a new Tac vest and M4. I'm sure I'll have to do a team, because as bad as he is Sammy L. ain't up to take STs single-handed.

Not sure about 2 Maces...I know the Vintage Collection one, unless they are counting the Clone Wars and I don't believe Mace is in the Saga Legends Line. If you can find the Vintage one grab him. The Nick Fury, if you don't really need him now you will be able to find him next summer on a single card when the Avengers comes out.

Yeah, there was an SL Mace released in June. I like the Vintage Collection one better, but who knows if I'll find that one.

garrison99

Star Wars Freak
Founder
Jul 23, 2011
A Galaxy Far Far Away
People have asked about Darth Revan and Hasbro has given the standard we are focusing on the movie and tv show answers. I can see them rereleasing him, but I doubt you will get any update unless they kitbash him.

K-tiger, Vintage mace was still at my HEB this afternoon, lmk if you cant locate him and I will snag him for you, I am sure you have some cool SW stuff left that we can barter!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I grabbed a Saga Legends one this afternoon. If you've got a figure in mind that i might still have fire away, I wouldn't mind having another head as an option.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not sure. I know I have a Scout that should be yours.