April banner theme - hand to hand

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
I don't know what you mean by all-natural (there are no tits in this picture). If you mean "no shooping," the blurring was me shaking the figure around for, well, real motion blur.

Not sure if this counts, but I here's a what I have. If you dig it, I'll crop/resize the original photo to fit the banner's needs.

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
Why not have them both. I can make it all fit later within the banner's framework without stretching the image if yours wins of course.

thecorporation

Task Force 27
Jun 9, 2011
Redacted
I submitted my banner entry a few days ago, and it hasn't showed up yet. Hope I'm not being punished for being an idiot and submitting the same picture twice. I didn't realize the first one needed to be moderated. oops.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I submitted my banner entry a few days ago, and it hasn't showed up yet. Hope I'm not being punished for being an idiot and submitting the same picture twice. I didn't realize the first one needed to be moderated. oops.

your not being punished lol. Did you create it's own thread?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011

When you submit the thread I think an admin or moderator had to click ok on it. If any of us forget just drop us a PM quick and tell us to do our damn job.

red4

Enlisted
Feb 25, 2012
Hmm, well then I'll upload what I'm planning, but it doesn't have to be entered into the contest. It'll be fun just showing off.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
If you do want to enter the contest just do an extra thread. Otherwise, post it up so everyone can see. There's always the "one shot" picture thread too. Not really a diorama thread, just something for one shot pictures. It's a really good one to check out. Some great shots in there.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Was taking some shots for this. .. nothing was coming out right. I'll try again later.

red4

Enlisted
Feb 25, 2012
If you do want to enter the contest just do an extra thread. Otherwise, post it up so everyone can see. There's always the "one shot" picture thread too. Not really a diorama thread, just something for one shot pictures. It's a really good one to check out. Some great shots in there.

where is that thread?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
920x322. There is an announcement at the top of the banner forum with more specifics.