Argus Takes Aim

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
I'm pretty sure the cover is supposed to come off the fron part of this rifle, but I can't seem to remove it, so maybe it's not. Anyway... only practical effects in the one pic. The other has Photoshopped eyes. Snow and mist is real—well, real meaning created by me, not a computer.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Those are fantastic! Awesome that you did it all practically (aside from the glowy eyes).

I think i like the first one more.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Both shots are sweet, but I really like the eyes in the second photo.

The cover is tight but it will pop off. You need to pry the sides of it away while pulling. I don't think it was glued on. It's probably because it was 3d designed and left close to the barrel and painted after assembly.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It definitely looks better with that box popped gff. I imagine he'd look rad with a Jungle Viper L-39.

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
The reason I knew is because I have the cast one from you daremo! But I'm not sure if it was intended to come off or not. I thought it was, so I broke the handle trying to remove it. Had to pin and glue it back, so I think I'll leave this one and just paint yours as a second option.

Thanks Eddie. I like the first one better too.

Both shots are sweet, but I really like the eyes in the second photo.

The cover is tight but it will pop off. You need to pry the sides of it away while pulling. I don't think it was glued on. It's probably because it was 3d designed and left close to the barrel and painted after assembly.