SIC DETH

Freedom is a struggle!!!
Mar 14, 2011
Fayetteville, NC

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Doing a throw back SIC? That looks spectacular! That is a great setup you did. I like the fact that you went with the old school figures. A nice change of pace. I'm used to the modern look you do so well.

Your setups are not dioramas. They are interactive art. That would look real good with a war torn background behind it. Good for a desk top display though.

SIC DETH

Freedom is a struggle!!!
Mar 14, 2011
Fayetteville, NC
Doing a throw back SIC? That looks spectacular! That is a great setup you did. I like the fact that you went with the old school figures. A nice change of pace. I'm used to the modern look you do so well.

Your setups are not dioramas. They are interactive art. That would look real good with a war torn background behind it. Good for a desk top display though.

Thought I would try some different figures for a change. Gonna try to work alil more Star Wars and Marvel Universe figures into my shots also! Oh yeah forgot about General RAAM not 1:18, but I love that figure!!!

SIC DETH

Freedom is a struggle!!!
Mar 14, 2011
Fayetteville, NC
I'm there now, too. And I bought quite a few of those damn sets just for the walls!

Great job, love the old school heroes, too. What'd you use for the tiny debris? Actual sand/rock grit?

You can use kitty liter, oil absorbent, and sand. You can also take some cendar block or brick and smash it with a hammer in a tuff ziplock bag and use the small pieces. Glue them to your set and paint.