August banner theme - FFA, all natural

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I figured this month is a free for all. Picture can't have anything added though. That is all. Carry on.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I built a couple of buildings in hopes that I would have them done for the July dio theme, but that didn't work out. Hopefully I'll put them to use for August.

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Hey yall!!! Iv been workin' on a dio for the last few weeks---Ill have it done soon and Ill will enter this months contest.:thumbsup: I think this will be my 1st pic for the banner in almost a year.:proposetoast:---RED---

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
here they are

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Would that be a 1st by a member? In the NFL thats awfully close to a dynasty.

I think it would be, hard to say since the Banner records haven't been kept up with. I don't think Fled is entering this one though :(

Also, I would say 3 titles in a row is definitely a dynasty!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I think it would be, hard to say since the Banner records haven't been kept up with. I don't think Fled is entering this one though :(

Also, I would say 3 titles in a row is definitely a dynasty!

I thought I gave you the data back to when the site crashed? Before that, there are no records.

Dammit, now you've made me want to go for it.

Does correcting colour/brightness/contrast/levels in Photoshop count as "photo editing"?

Color enhancements are not allowed. Gotta' raw dog this one.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Took these today outside the house, no photoshop. :)

Murdock and Wallace are just shootin' the shit.

I'm leaning more toward the first one; I think the Humvees are more visually interesting than the Bradley.