Avengers movie and '12 Marvel Legends

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Apparently they've shown up at a TrU stateside. Dunno what's in the Avengers line other than figures of characters from past movies that are already warming the fuck out of pegs, but there you have it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Only things that might be useful are the Shia Lebouf looking tough guy douche and Black Widow, both of which will be in wave 4 that never sees the light of day.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Everything else is just another variant in a sea of Thor, Captain America and Iron Man figures.

Epic Peg Warming will ensue.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Sad.

What's worse is they come with spring loaded launchers. I guess those turds will be eating valuble real estate in the Retaliation line, too.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Everything else is just another variant in a sea of Thor, Captain America and Iron Man figures.

Epic Peg Warming will ensue.

funny , sad and true...all the figures in this new movie have ben falling off pegs already for years, and they wanna add more?...way to think it thru...if they were smart, and they are not, they'd make only figures that HAVEN'T been in a movie in the last 6 years...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd seriously just recall all the existing figures and recard them for the new movie.

They'd do just as badly as new figures, but at less cost. :D

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
That Hulk needs better paint apps, and I hate those square stomach joints, but I actually like him. He's too matte finish or something in the prototype pic. Hulk and Black Widow are the only two I want. Black Widow, if the production figure looks like that (it won't, knowing Hasbro's 6-year-old painters), will be a must-have.

Jeremy Renner does look like Shia LeBeouf. The head would be decent on a Joe though.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...ed_Marvel_To_Liveblog_Exclusive_Look_Tomorrow

The "exclusive" look at new figures could be cool. But wow, everything they showed in the article was crap. I hope that Ultimate Thor comes with something other than whatever that Trident he stole from Namor is.

Funny those pics weren't from Toyark but I did post them on theFwoosh. I got them from Terrordrome & Rebelscum.

In any case it looks like the only one I would want is Black Widow.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wonderful, figures of characters that are still on the peg.

Couldn't put Black Widow in W.1 could you? We know the line is gonna tank, you fucks.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I was wary on Hawkeye when I first saw that pic...but then realized he's the Comic Version. Still looks lameish.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was wary on Hawkeye when I first saw that pic...but then realized he's the Comic Version. Still looks lameish.

I didn't bother looking at him before, but that head could work for Joe customs. I'd be surprised if someone didn't use it in a Ghost Bear custom.

Otherwise it's like something from an early '90s Image comic.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It is! :D

Only gets worse if it's a Liefeld-drawn Cable.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The only thing I want from those is the webgear from the Caps. Mainly the Super Sttack Shield or whatever and the one with the lame parachute. But unless they're clearanced, I won't get them for just the gear.

Hell, the only one that even looks "neat" to me as a kid is the mech suits, of all things. There's just too much of the same shit. As a parent, I'd maybe buy my kid one figure with maybe 3-4 sets with them, but they're the SAME figure! And no villains? The hell are the kids supposed to fight with them?

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
It would be nice if they had a reference for scale…. I have no idea how big the damn thing is…. I mean it could very well be quite small.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, if the door on the tower is any indication this will make the FLAGG look like the fucking Gerald R. Ford.

Maybe you can get some 1:100 fighters and shit on it.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Well, if the door on the tower is any indication this will make the FLAGG look like the fucking Gerald R. Ford.

Maybe you can get some 1:100 fighters and shit on it.

That's what I thought…. But with a quick repaint and some 1/100 stuff as you said, it would look pretty nice.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Dear Thor,

I fucking hate you. You are a pegwarmer and you are keeping the 2 good figures in the Avengers movie line from coming to stores. Your shitty movie figures are mixed in with your even worse Avengers iteration and the entire thing looks like a big clusterfuck. I hope something bad happens to you, like you come down with Asgardian colon cancer, or that someone releases that inter-species erotica cell phone video of you taking it up the ass from Fenrir.

In short, you are the suck. Go eat Loki's dick.

Thank you,

A concerened citizen.