Awesome Corpse Laurel review

Shafter44

The Unwashed
Nov 2, 2017
East Tennesee
The Acid Rain stuff is what has gotten me interested in the whole 1/18th world of figures. I mean I just spent a whole lot of money on AR an GIJoe stuff to start making customs, I've been building models for over 40 years but this line really grabbed my attention. I know it's been out for a few years but I'm an old man and just found out.

Aug 22, 2011
The Acid Rain stuff is what has gotten me interested in the whole 1/18th world of figures. I mean I just spent a whole lot of money on AR an GIJoe stuff to start making customs, I've been building models for over 40 years but this line really grabbed my attention. I know it's been out for a few years but I'm an old man and just found out.
I love the stuff as well, I’m old to LOL, but I feel the same way, this line is really
different, I’m really looking forward to the Soil ghosts, and I’ve spent a fortune
as well, one of every vehicle and tons of figures..

Aug 28, 2017
currently Malaysia
Acid rain got me back into toy collecting, fortunately I jumped on at the beginning!