Banner Contest - 2016

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
I say just go through the One Pic Shot thread, look at all the pics posted in a month and just choose a good one or choose a couple good ones and then do a vote.

Thats what I do with the Acid Rain Facebook group :p

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I suggest we develop a monthly theme and make it an annual calendar. that way we can plan in advance on what type of shot we want to do and aren't limited by a clock to get it done within a couple of weeks.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I say use the pics in the dio thread and that way it encourages to make dio's.:)

I think we just rename the whole site to Digler's fighting 118 and you just have to post all your shots here and drive up the traffic.

blackblast

Enlisted
Feb 3, 2013
I like the banner contest and i've sent some ideas but nothing happend.
http://www.fighting118th.com/forum/monthly-banner-contest/2285-banner-theme-suggestions-16.html
This was my proposal for a year of banner:

February, 2016
“FFAâ€￾
(Free For All)
Do whatever you want, all works, Fighting 1:18 wants your shots!
Easy, don’t you think that?
Just take your lazy ass and move now to take some pics!!!!
Photoshop: allowed
Dead Line: Monday 25th, January, don’t take it personally but after that date you are out!!!
Voting from Wednesday 27th to Saturday 30th, January. Both days included.

March, 2016
“Ground Forcesâ€￾
(soldiers, tanks, armor, jeeps, ATVs, etc)
Tank battles, soldiers fighting, searching for bad boys, convoys, military base, snipers, AT-ST on search, HISS mooving, all that works, just show your Ground Forces.
Dead Line: Tuesday 23th February, don’t take it personally but after that date you are out!!!
Voting from Thursday 25th to Sunday 28th, February. Both days included.

April, 2016
“Forced Perspectiveâ€￾
(use of the forced perspective technique)
Mix the real world with toys or mixed scales but the rule…. All must look in the same scale.
Must be shown the backstage.
Photoshop: allowed but not to get the forced perspective effect.
Dead Line: Friday 25th March, don’t take it personally but after that date you are out!!!
Voting from Sunday 27th to Wednesday 30th, March. Both days included.

May, 2016
“Star Wars or Gi Joe or Multiple Toy Lines/brandsâ€￾
(figures, vehicles, etc)
If you like Star Wars, just try to win because will be a hard fight against Gi Joes fans and Other Brands fans to take the banner for a month.
Who will take it?
Dead Line: Sunday 24th April, don’t take it personally but after that date you are out!!!
Voting from Tuesday 26th to Friday 29th, April. Both days included.

June, 2016
“Rescue or under attackâ€￾
(helicopter rescue, ambrush rescue, under attack protection, etc.)
Your soldiers are under attack, give them protection, try to save them.
But if the warriors get a bullet, rescue him and do a great extraction.
Show a rescue procedure or make us feel your boys are under attack.
Dead Line: Wednesday 25th May, don’t take it personally but after that date you are out!!!
Voting from Friday 27th to Monday 30th, May. Both days included.

July, 2016
“Liberty or nationalismâ€￾
(independence, freedom, raising the flag, extreme nationalism, comrades, etc)
Get the liberty, move away of your country those bad boys, take his leader, rise the flag, and show you have freedom on some way. Also get out of a prison will work.
To show nationalism you can show force and power, like a perfect Nazi army ready to march, a lot of tanks and jeeps, a flag and any way to show the power of the Army and the weapons. Anything that shows nationalism will work.
Dead Line: Friday 24th June, don’t take it personally but after that date you are out!!!
Voting from Sunday 26th to Wednesday 29th, June. Both days included.

August, 2016
“Insurgencyâ€￾
(bad boys, Taliban's, cobras, etc)
They don’t like you, they don’t want to see you walk free and happy on the streets, they are crazy and want to scare the population.
You can show them fighting against soldiers, taking hostages, getting a reward from unknown people, moving in a convoy, getting bombed, as a suicide attacker, …..you can decide which will be the banner of August.
Dead Line: Monday 25th July, don’t take it personally but after that date you are out!!!
Voting from Wednesday 27th to Saturday 30th, July. Both days included.

September, 2016
“Naval Forcesâ€￾
(boats, sailors, subs, divers, etc)
It’s time to get wet,
Underwater photos, or boats in a ride, also works a dock with boats, or Seals coming out from the water…
Just show how good you can be getting wet…
Dead Line: Thursday 25th August, don’t take it personally but after that date you are out!!!
Voting from Saturday 27th to Tuesday 30th, August. Both days included.

October, 2016
“Red Octoberâ€￾
(war wounds, psico killer, etc)
Your boys are getting wounded…to dead
Insurgents cutting the throat to hostages,
A killer taking the prey,
An explosion with body parts going away
or whatever like that just show something scaring.
Dead Line: Saturday 24th September, don’t take it personally but after that date you are out!!!
Voting from Monday 26th to Thursday 29th, September. Both days included.

November, 2016
“Air Forcesâ€￾
(airport, dogfight, bombing, helo deployment, just flying, paratroopers, etc)
Here we got many options,
If you like WWII, just move out your fighters and do a Dogfight
But if you don’t want a dogfight, you can take out a bomber mission, or maybe only show a flying plane.
Helicopters can be deploying soldiers, doing a pick up or just flying.
You also can build an airfield to show your power.
Dead Line: Tuesday 25th October, don’t take it personally but after that date you are out!!!
Voting from Thursday 27th to Sunday 30th, October. Both days included.

December, 2016
“Meetingâ€￾
(Christmas meeting, soldiers meeting, drugs/narcos meeting, any bad boys meeting, etc)
Here we have two lines for this end year good or bad boys,
You can have a business meeting, people giving gift to each other, narcos giving drugs for money, Arms smugglers getting money on a trade or a family giving gift to each other.
Are bad boys meeting going to win against a good boys meeting????
Just try your best and let’s see which side will choose the forum.
Dead Line: Thursday 24th November, don’t take it personally but after that date you are out!!!
Voting from Saturday 26th to Tuesday 29th, November. Both days included.

January, 2017
“Explosive Beginning,… or the Spin-Off: Sabotageâ€￾

Here we go with something hot to start the year, you can get the explosion moment or a bomber getting ready to bomb something, a saboteur, a rocket approaching to the target, also artillery or tanks firing , jeeps or armor getting hit,….. whatever you choose, just show a hot start.
Dead Line: Sunday 25th December, don’t take it personally but after that date you are out!!!
Voting from Tuesday 27th to Friday 30th, December. Both days included.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I can do the photoshop...just send me the graphics and I can provide banners for someone to upload.