BBTS Pre-order for the Tomahawk

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Waiting on final pricing from Hasbro then we gonna mark this bitch way the fuck up.

Attachments

• tomahawk.jpg
    tomahawk.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 89

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Somewhere it was supposedly 39.99, but I figure TRU will be 49.99 and BBTS will be right there with them.

I bet they would sell more if the box was a repo from the ARAH days...that would look awesome on top of my desk.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
thanks for the heads up, thinking this might be fairly easy to come by at retail. With BBTS listing the hawk, I hope the ultimate figs will go up soon.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
hell yes - I want a couple cases worth of the Ultimate figs...I missed out on Ultimate Duke - Dorkside had them for 10.99 and you could order as many as you wanted, now they are down to 2 per order...

And some guy on the stank said he pre-ordered 5 of those tomahawks...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
What? A non scalping price? Is this really BBTS? What's Eddie going to say?

He's going to say he won't be surprised to see them for $35 at retail...he's also going to say that if they sell out the first preorder, a new one $5-$10 higher will replace it...

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Got my name down for one via my local import crack-dealer (got to support local business).

Hellion42

Meat Shield
May 1, 2013
Side 7
I ordered one. Even if they jack the price later they still usually honor the original preorder prices.

*laments giving up his MP Soundwave 1st day preorder*

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
What was the difference in price?

Fuck if I know. I didn't break out the abacus, but it's probably something insignificant like a couple dollars and a few pennies before shipping. But it saved me from having to ship my POL anytime soon (likely not until the Wave 3.5 shit comes in stock), and I got a refund of $45 or whatever it was at BBTS, so it'll go toward that preorder.

It was a larger item, so it cuts down on my shipping. :thumbsup:

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
I ordered one from BBTS for my sons birthday on the 28th. I promised my other son that he could get one when we find it at TRU.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I will admit it's a much better toy for a kiddo than a Bbi Blackhawk or 21st Century Huey.

He'll have a blast with it. Most of us did as kids.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Fuck if I know. I didn't break out the abacus, but it's probably something insignificant like a couple dollars and a few pennies before shipping. But it saved me from having to ship my POL anytime soon (likely not until the Wave 3.5 shit comes in stock), and I got a refund of $45 or whatever it was at BBTS, so it'll go toward that preorder.

It was a larger item, so it cuts down on my shipping. :thumbsup:

should sign up for shoprunner. free shipping from TRU.

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
Is he wearing a superhero costume?

yep. He asked for a Superman themed party so to give him a extra surprise I bought him one of those action figure aisle superman costume. I havent got all the pics loaded but his Uncle bought him so Army/Navy store surplus for him to wear when he is playing with his joes. He put it on over the superman costume and he looked like a real life "Jungle Mission" Superman action figure.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
yep. He asked for a Superman themed party so to give him a extra surprise I bought him one of those action figure aisle superman costume. I havent got all the pics loaded but his Uncle bought him so Army/Navy store surplus for him to wear when he is playing with his joes. He put it on over the superman costume and he looked like a real life "Jungle Mission" Superman action figure.

:thumbsup:

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com

odd thing these days, kids playing and enjoying actual toys instead of some electronic doodad. he does look like he really appreciates that toy.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I assumed, like with sports, that if a father was into playing toys (action figures) with his boy, that his boy would like them too...but I've heard otherwise quite often...

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
odd thing these days, kids playing and enjoying actual toys instead of some electronic doodad. he does look like he really appreciates that toy.

my kids play playstation maybe once every few months. They like it but they really enjoy being able to hold the toys, use their imaginations for the story and just create a world for their figures. He loves the Eaglehawk so much he fell asleep with it that night and last night.

I assumed, like with sports, that if a father was into playing toys (action figures) with his boy, that his boy would like them too...but I've heard otherwise quite often...

sadly if I didn't "introduce" them to Joes, Marvel, DC etc...the only time they would know these characters is when a live action movie come out. My kids favorite cartoons (except for Nickelodeon toons) are the classic Joe, Transformers, He-Man and Justice League. I don't force anything on them and let them try stuff out to see what they like. They are Pittsburgh sports fans like Daddy but if they want to like another team then they are free to like them. In fact my oldest son Tommy loves the Pirates and the Cubs.