Best 3.75" Han Solo

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Because Hasbro makes a habit of half-stepping. I don't think any Han Solo has ball hips (yet). If I were to make a tier 1 HS custom I'd be looking into swapping a Joe pelvis on to something like the VOTC Han upper torso.

Hinged wrist hands, too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hasbro reminds me of Liefeld. Starts with the head and some upper body, satisfied and just says fuck it with the rest.

That's........a pretty fitting analogy, actually. I don't know how he still gets away with it. 25 goddamn years he's been drawing like shit.

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
I wpd probably use the right upper leg from a 25th cobra commander the left upper leg from a 25th shipwreck and the lower legs from a 25th crimson guard or resolute cobra commander ( or similar) . I don't think you will find any one figure with legs that will work.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I like the torso from the Han on far right in pic. The arms unfortunately have that angle slice swivel. Someday I'll get another set of arms and a better head for him.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Poor Harrison Ford, never had a figure of himself that was worth a good goddamn. :D

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Damn, didn't Lando get the new hip treatment? I don't understand why clone troopers get the hip treatment, and a lot of the other characters get shafted. They're $10, they're suppose to be premium quality at that price, and Hasbro predictably half-asses it. It's the biggest franchise they have license to and even today they're still screwing up. Is anyone else getting the idea that the folks who work on these figures don't care anymore?

CaliViper

Enlisted
Oct 22, 2014
I'm thinking about casting my own. Once I get good at casting. Body parts should be easy enough

Which head is the best though?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The latest 5POA figures have the best actor likeness IMO. Unless there's an Indiana Jones figure out there with a better one?

They don't have ball jointed heads tho. On these I'd dip the figure,and dunk only the head in mold maker. after you fill the mold you can dremel out the cast to fit whatever. Another issue you may encounter is SW parts are tiny compared to joes. If you want to make SW figures using joe parts? you may wanna upsize the sculpts or shrink from the 6" line.

lonedriver99

The Unwashed
Nov 16, 2017
The latest 5POA figures have the best actor likeness IMO. Unless there's an Indiana Jones figure out there with a better one?

They don't have ball jointed heads tho. On these I'd dip the figure,and dunk only the head in mold maker. after you fill the mold you can dremel out the cast to fit whatever. Another issue you may encounter is SW parts are tiny compared to joes. If you want to make SW figures using joe parts? you may wanna upsize the sculpts or shrink from the 6" line.

This is my favorite.