Bomstrike head mold

GiJoe4157

Enlisted
Aug 5, 2013
Do any casters out there have molds of the G.I. Joe Club Bombstrike head available for purchase?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not yet, but it's only a matter of time. I know Contraband has cast it, but you'll need to talk to him about trying to get a copy.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Do any casters out there have molds of the G.I. Joe Club Bombstrike head available for purchase?

^
The mold?

Or a cast of the head itself?

The head looks pretty good cast in flesh with the hair painted yellow,instead of the other way around imo.

Although I botched that paint job:trollface: I didn't mix enough white in the blue for the eyes,so it's hard to see the pupils:( oh well,I've already made 3 copies,I'll paint another for myself..Vortious will have one of them prolly next week..I got a few more odds&ends to go with it..

Last edited:

GiJoe4157

Enlisted
Aug 5, 2013
^
The mold?

Or a cast of the head itself?

The head looks pretty good cast in flesh with the hair painted yellow,instead of the other way around imo.

Although I botched that paint job:trollface: I didn't mix enough white in the blue for the eyes,so it's hard to see the pupils:( oh well,I've already made 3 copies,I'll paint another for myself..Vortious will have one of them prolly next week..I got a few more odds&ends to go with it..

A cast of the head itself!

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
The sculpt looks great without paint and your paintjob is far better than the factory samples I've seen.I'd love to get a copy as well. I really don't want to buy the figure. I have plenty to trade if you are interested.

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Not my best work paint wise I assure you,lol. I botched the crap out of the eyes in more then one way...It was more for shits&giggles then anything else.

I need to borrow Butler Swan's,Bastilla Shan's,and another SW female's head the name of which is escaping me at this time,lol. I'd do a trade like that,..instead of getting two copies back of that Id give one&bombstrike...

I can't blame ya on not wanting to buy the figure. Factory it looks aweful! Plus,it's easier just to make her with better results.

Here's a stock head next to the one I painted...like I said,not my best work

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
That'd work. You can PM me them...also,if there is a specific flesh shade you'd like it in I've gotten pretty good at matching up flesh to pre existing parts,so reprinting everything flesh to get a color match wont be necessary,and I can also prepaint eyes on for to simplify the custom,as well as replicate standard Joe eyes,or something more detailed.