Boomer Female Bazooka Trooper

Fritzkrieg

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
I was feeling inspired by the MTF Valkyries Kickstarter. The new COPRs female body has a lot of potential.

Boomer (Bazooka Trooper)

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Now that's a proper figure. What arms did you use?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's a pretty effective bit of frankensteining. My only real critiques are the lack of pouches for the G36 bullpup and no second tube/warhead assembly for the Panzerfaust 3. Oh, and the term "bazooka trooper". I don't see no Bazooka there. :trollface:

All and all I'd say I'd really like to copy all or most of the recipe.

Last edited:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iO5-ic0Ug4&ab_channel=TheCommentclips[/ame]

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Eh, maybe, but so long as people aren't shouting me down telling me that I'm not a real Joe fan for not buying every Joe figure ever, and for not thinking that Hasbro is genius, and that I'm the reason G.I. Joe will die as a brand, I don't think the Fighting Neurosis forum is in any serious trouble.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You mean Hasbro isn't a genius for re-releasing the MASS Device set without the piece people actually wanted? Why do you hate the brand and want it to fail?

:trollface:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
That's a pretty effective bit of frankensteining. My only real critiques are the lack of pouches for the G36 bullpup and no second tube/warhead assembly for the Panzerfaust 3. Oh, and the term "bazooka trooper". I don't see no Bazooka there. :trollface:

All and all I'd say I'd really like to copy all or most of the recipe.

geez K...he was referring to the tits.

GOLD5

The Unwashed
Aug 10, 2015
They made that part hard to get because they didnt want us to use the device for evil purposes..