Canceled CC with drone at Club

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I think the POC CC with the chrome mask and COBRA sigil on the back is a pretty good reinterpretation. I'd keep one as-is if I didn't keep butchering them for the legs and heads.

As for the tank, I don't see what the controversy is all about. Maybe I just miss it, or I'm not in the right place at the right time, I literally don't see it....not any more than any other site I visit.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I imagine Bin Laden helped fuel the growth of the UAV sector.. we'd get there eventually, but the Iraq/Afghanistan wars really pushed forward the advancements.

So I guess Bin Laden is directly responsible for Skynet and our future Robot Overlords!

SNAKE EYES

COMMANDO
Jun 20, 2011
Western PA
Ha ha Hitler probably gets the title for biggest asshole to ever live... Bin Laden did get employee of the month at a McDonalds when he was 16 though... so there is that.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I wonder how much more this figure was to make compared to the Data Viper? I would think that drone gimmick had to up the price a bit. I just really hope the club is not going to be the outlet for canceled stuff now. I've done great at ROSS and would not want to deal with the club for that type of stuff especially since they would charge too much plus shipping.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Probably along the lines of the Jungle Viper. Data Viper had lots more/larger stuff than the JV.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I would still like to get my hands on a few Data Vipers, but if they cut him out for other figures, thats fine by me.

I wanted him too. The fact of the matter is he didn't get cut for another figure, he was simply deemed too expensive.