Caribbean Connection

gaaway

Enlisted
May 14, 2011
Here is a group I did awhile ago, just never got around to posting them :
The Caribbean Joes : they are based out of the Bahamas, they cover all the waters off the Florida keys. Any attempt to contaminate the waters is usually met by them & eliminated. They are lead by Jovan aka "Smooth Runnings":
Cool, calm & collected under pressure. Always thinking one step ahead of everyone else. Selfless to a fault, would never sacrifice his team's safety above the mission no matter would it may cost him personally or professionally.

Next : Taisha - Mad Maxx : Born mad, some say she is mad for being born. Left on the streets to fight or die after her mother was killed in a hit & run accident which some say was actually a contract hit put out by the same gang that killed her father. She has been fighting & surviving every since. Jovan convinced her that the anger than she felt could be used in a more useful way by the government . He also told her that she have access all the files they had on her parent's killers so she could that can of them.

Demaine : Mountain - Loyal, dependable & solid as a rock. Big man who will move heaven & earth to eliminate any threat to family & country. Loves his custom cycle, built it from the ground up.

Fawn : Soul Seeker - Some say she's a demon, that if you look deep into her eyes you'll feel yourself slipping away. Other say she is a cold - blooded killer, she'd cut your heart out as sure as she look at you. The answer no one knows & everyone is afraid of the answer.

gaaway

Enlisted
May 14, 2011
Last the man himself : Kai aka SPEED ZONE - Loves everything fast, fast cars , fast cycles, fast life & faster women. Constance motion, never stays in one place too long . Always looking for the next big thrill. Computer like intellect, sees the world in slow motion.

Here is a group shot, Again comments good or bad are weclomed.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Cool concept...though I see them more as a terrorist cell than a joe subteam

cuz their black?

"Demaine" looks like that guy that used to be on MadTV but now has a sketch comedy show with that other guy from MadTV.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Gettin' all racial up in this piece...

I think it's an awesome team! It's always good to have more varied ethnicity amongst the good guys. :)

White bread gets boring very quickly.

Last edited:

gaaway

Enlisted
May 14, 2011
Gettin' all racial up in this piece...

I think it's an awesome team! It's always good to have more varied ethnicity amongst the good guys. :)

White bread gets boring very quickly.
Thanks Fled74 for the insightful comments. I also like the idea of different ethic groups fighting the good fight as well.Trying to work on a bad guy group now. Thanks all for looking.