CEO Cesspool

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Mostly done. Needs a few minor things like painting the lower torso/pants black or finding another SDCC Suit Destro so I can have matching pinstripes. I also need to address the green cuffs on the Red Skull overcoat.

He's still got his hazmat suit back at the lab, but as the CEO of Cobra Industries, it makes more sense to me to see him this way. In addition, he's accompanied by Cobra Headhunters. No longer needed by the Headman, as he vanished much like the 90's war on drugs (probably assassinated by a Colombian drug lord), they got a bit of a uniform upgrade and now serve as private security for Cesspool and other "suits" at Cobra Industries.

Cesspool:
Head - Cesspool
Torso, Arms, Jacket/Vest - SDCC James McCullen XXIV
Hands - DG CC
Legs - ROC CC
Cobra Lapel Pin - Cobra Viper Vest/belt
Overcoat - Avengers Assemble Red Skull

Headhunters:
Head - Renegades CC with Ret. Flint beret
Torso, Legs - DG Cobra Trooper
Arms, Hands - DG CC
Trenchcoat - Amazon Renegades SE

Briefcase and Money:
MGR Briefcase
Moneybags Destro and Cesspool (only USD, 2 layers, approximately "240K")

C&C welcome!

Attachments

• cesspool1-6.jpg
    cesspool1-6.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 98
  • cesspool1-8.jpg
    cesspool1-8.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 97
  • cesspool1-9.jpg
    cesspool1-9.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 97
  • cesspool1-7-1.jpg
    cesspool1-7-1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 98

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Wow! Those look fantastic! Yup, fix with some black paint and Cesspool is perfect. the lapel pin is a nice touch and the CC legs are much better than SDCC Destro's.

This is the direction the Club should go.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Wow! Those look fantastic! Yup, fix with some black paint and Cesspool is perfect. the lapel pin is a nice touch and the CC legs are much better than SDCC Destro's.

This is the direction the Club should go.

I feel like the CC legs are just a hair too short, but they have an overall better look than the Destro ones.

I forgot to mention the guns are Falcone's wave 1 AKS-74U

Also, thanks!

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Those are pretty sweet. I like the beret on CC head plus the SE Renegades Coat...cool look. :D

Wish I could find SDCC Destro for suits...I really dig the what you did here.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pinstripe 2/3 piece with solid trousers. Egad.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
No. I got the torso/arms/jacket in a trade but never had the legs.

I like the design of the ROC CC slacks better, but I wish they had matching pinstripes, and I don't trust my meager painting skills enough to try it myself.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Who the fuck would take the legs but trade off the rest? My mind is full of fuck over that.

Anyhoo, I can see why you'd want the CC legs, but I don't see this one syncing up without some paint.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I got it in a trade with someone a year or so back, on HT. Don't even remember who.

I think if I removed the vest and painted the pelvis/crotch/whatever the hell you want to call it area that will probably get me into the Eddieism thread, it would look okay. I just think I'd prefer the full pinstripe suit-and-tie businessman-slash-mafioso look for Cesspool.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That Destro buck is magical in it's ability to work with just about any head (visually. Actual mechanical compatability sucks donkey dick). May the fuck be upon Hasbro for relegating it to a con exclusive. A tip of the hat to Boss Fight for the outstanding George Macready.....I mean Cesspool head sculpt.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Pinstripe 2/3 piece with solid trousers. Egad.

:lmao:

I like the design of the ROC CC slacks better, but I wish they had matching pinstripes, and I don't trust my meager painting skills enough to try it myself.

I like that the RoC legs are regular knee, but I like that the Destro/Prof X legs have a more suit like look to them...I also like the cuff at the bottom better...

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I also like the ROC CC feet better than the Prof/Destro ones. But I also know that the peg for the Destro feet is HUGE and it would leave the CC feet floppy and useless.

Looking on Ebay for SDCC suit Destro. Prices suck.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
I also like the ROC CC feet better than the Prof/Destro ones. But I also know that the peg for the Destro feet is HUGE and it would leave the CC feet floppy and useless.

Looking on Ebay for SDCC suit Destro. Prices suck.

The feet issue is an easy fix using the hot glue trick or green stuff.

I wonder if you strip a custom paint job off the legs if the pin stripes will be ok. I used SDCC Destro for my Transporter custom. I think I have Prof X's leg somewhere too. But you'd still have to paint them.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
The feet issue is an easy fix using the hot glue trick or green stuff.

I wonder if you strip a custom paint job off the legs if the pin stripes will be ok. I used SDCC Destro for my Transporter custom. I think I have Prof X's leg somewhere too. But you'd still have to paint them.

I imagine if one was careful stripping the paint it might work.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
Love it! Other than the issues with the pinstripes, which has already been covered pretty thoroughly, it's a great parts combo and idea. the lapel pin is a great touch and I'm going to have to steal that idea!

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I have a problem with always wanting to make my figures better, and often that means undoing something I've already done. This time it was far less destructive since I didn't damage the SDCC Destro body, and will leave it sitting for the next figure. I decided Cesspool was too scrawny in that pinstriped suit, so I took the ROC Destro (which has a purple tie, so it worked in my favor immensely!), changed the feet to make them look a bit like hazmat boots, cause why not? I also changed out the hands for the FSS Cesspool hands, cut the belt off the 'skirt' and added the FSS Cesspool belt, and removed the chevron things from the shoulders. The second picture is guest starring a table that Medd made for an office dio he built me. I'll have to take more pictures with the full dio in place sometime soon.

C&C welcome and appreciated.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Retail RoC Destro's buck works pretty well here. I like the foot swap especially.