Votes: 24 58.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Custom Games Round 1: Opening Match

Bradford Bates vs King Rex

Voting will take place for 7 days. The winner will advance to Round 2 and face Bloodbeast.

You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Bradford Bates:

Bio:

Meet Bradford Bates. He is a turned crazy revolutionary that has been an integral part of the Springfield uprising. After Obama won the second election, Springfield started to go house to house and take guns. This was not taken well and everyone took arms to fight back with what they could find.

The Springfield police could not handle the masses and soon riots took over the city. Bradford would walk around with an axe and cut right through a helmet. Word on the street is in order to get the gear he has now he cut each limb off of the officer that he got it from. While looting, he broke in to the Castle Destro museum and stole one of his ancestors helmets and now uses it to instill fear in his enemies. It works. His sawed off shot gun is a last resort in case he gets the axe stuck in a victim.

Before going into battle, Bradford has a ritual. He fucks a one legged whore and pops some barbiturates. Not the healthiest of routines but no law enforcement will go near him.

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
King Rex:

Bio:

King Rex was born of a savage world......a world of constant battle.....a world of magic and super science. Breed to bring death to all who oppose him, Rex is the ultimate fighting machine.

Entry Thread

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
At first I thought he was the "vehicle", and that DW was cheating, but I realized that the human was his accessory, not the "pilot".

Gotta go with the Rex on this one.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
The guy walks around killing with an axe and bangs one legged hookers. What is not to love?

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I think King Rex has the advantage, but I think Bradford would have some surprising underdog move that would give him the upper hand. With all the drugs and STDs, I'm sure his mind works well outside the box. :D

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
At first I thought he was the "vehicle", and that DW was cheating, but I realized that the human was his accessory, not the "pilot".

Gotta go with the Rex on this one.

Rex is equipped with two laser cannons, two missile batteries, several vehicle sized weapon arrays, and a scorpion tail attachment.

Note: Dwarven battle mage shown for scale. Rex often carries his demi-human battle mages into combat because sometimes he feels like lasers are overkill. That's right, his accessories include magic throwing dwarves. Roooaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Yeah, I wanted to make a faction of intelligent dinosaurs in a sci-fi setting for a while. King Rex is the first of a few of the major characters. I was thinking of merging them with Tanksters desolation world, but this may need it's own setting. Each dinosaur race will have it's own group of retainers that act as militia support, builders, servants, caretakers, etc. for the dinosaurs. Major dinosaur characters will have a lair where they govern all in their domain from. When the dino's are called to battle, the demi-human wards go in as support and cannon fodder. The fight is not just limited to one planet as the battle for resources span the galaxy. It is pure over the top sci-fi pulp fiction.

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
Since Bates is amped up on battle enhancing drugs, King Rex chomps down a few crackhead junkies and a one legged meth whore to even things out.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Remember, Bates is a revolutionary. Voting for him is voting for freedom. Freedom with an axe and an itch....

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
To whom it may concern,

I think rex eats bates but contracts several stds from him by consuming his blood...rex dies within the hour...by clawing himself to death...you know b/c he got bates crabs. Stupid dinosaurs, a simple antibiotic would have sufficed. Both are dead and out of the tourney.

Sylvester Stallone

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
To whom it may concern,

I think rex eats bates but contracts several stds from him by consuming his blood...rex dies within the hour...by clawing himself to death...you know b/c he got bates crabs. Stupid dinosaurs, a simple antibiotic would have sufficed. Both are dead and out of the tourney.

Sylvester Stallone

Silly ape spawn your puny venerability to such things amuses me.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
King Rex is the champ until a big ass meteorite wipes out him and all of his dinosaur buddies.

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
King Rex is the champ until a big ass meteorite wipes out him and all of his dinosaur buddies.

Sadly, long ago in our history we did have to destroy a rebel colony via meteorite launcher. The insurgents were wiped out, but the planet is now infested with primitive hairless apes I hear. Who would have guessed a child's pack of derpy land monkeys would grow to take over the abandoned planet? We no longer "hurl big rocks through space". In the constant battle for the galaxy since then we have perfected real weapons of war.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Baxter is holding strong against the mythical dino. If you all are smart you will not let BB win because he will take the tourney hands down! Fear is what has you vote against him.

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Baxter is holding strong against the mythical dino. If you all are smart you will not let BB win because he will take the tourney hands down! Fear is what has you vote against him.

Awww...but he promised one legged hookers for everyone!