Voting will take place for 7 days. The winner will advance to Round 2

You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Doom Space Marine:

Bio:

For those of you who are too young to know (and you're up past your bedtime), the Doom Space Marine hails from a time when action gaming characters were manly men, they could hold more than two weapons, they didn't rely on thrown objects, they didn't die from a single punch to the back of their powered armour, they could run and shoot at the same time, and, perhaps most surprisingly, they never hid like pussies behind conveniently-placed chest-high objects while waiting for their eyes to stop bleeding.

When the Union Aerospace Corporation began its Martian operation, everyone knew what to expect: mining for that volatile radioactive energy source with an overly-long hyphenated name, and the development of more of those government-contract weapons. No one knew why USMC Space Marines were called in when something went wrong in the Phobos facility. Or what they'd find.

The Gates were there when the UAC arrived. Unspeakably ancient technology they thought they could master. And sure, the teleportation technology worked, for a while. Until the tear between dimensions opened. Until the demons came out of the Gates.

Phobos was overrun. The Marines were killed, reanimated to serve the demon legions. But one survived and finds himself knee-deep in the dead. And he's going to send these demon bastards right back to Hell.

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Captain Zargon:

Bio:

No one really knows the true origins of Captain Zargon, only legends whisper his name and evil exploits. It was said he haunted the spaceways in his ghost vessel plundering passing traders. Tales spoke of his bristling weaponry that could rip a ship to shreds in seconds, only to have his ever present mecha parrot swoop in and murder any unfortunate survivors.

Entry Thread

CrotchKnockerX

Cobra Tinkerer
Sep 7, 2013
Jacksonville Florida USA
You know, as I sit here and consider my vote, I just realized all the extremities, limbs, gear, and other (probably perfect) parts that were used to form our entries in this contest.
Lets take a moment of silence and remember these action figures.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I just noticed that wicked weapon as Zargon's foot. Everytime he gets knocked on his ass he will be in a perfect firing position. That might be the vote sway I needed. Hmm. Although, one good well placed shot could make Zargon's circuits go all crazy. Continue pondering I will.

Last edited:

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Dude, its a robot pirate with a chain gun for a peg leg...instant winner for me

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
He's a ghost robot pirate with a chaingun pegleg and the Space Marine fought Super Demon Hitler in a robot suit with twin chaingun arms. I think it's evenly matched.

(Wait, the Hitler thing was Wolfenstein. STILL!)

(I'm beginning to feel old.)

Byrnes

Ghetto Fabulous
Feb 29, 2012
This is a tuffy one! Although at first site the Pirate looks to be the clear cut winner, there is something badass looking about Doom Space Marine. I think I'll wait on this vote for a while.

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Congrats numbers!

Dark horse yours was my favorite custom in the tourney...i think captain zargon looks awesome!