Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Yeah, it's a shame that more of the guys participating didn't take things in the spirit that you guys have shown here. I would like to see a final match-up go like this.

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
hah...I wouldn't call 3 votes a runaway quite yet, you never know what will happen tomorrow

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Those comics were great!...I think my fave character was Tater...especially the panel with him getting a blowie from Roberto's head :D

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
I got one more I need to finish...stallones funeral, but I'm busy today and haven't got to it...hopefully tomorrow!

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
I wish I had the skills you have with the comics VP . I love the effects and things you added to the panels. I am still very much a novice when it comes to that stuff , but I hope to learn more to make my dios better. I didn't have time to play with it very much durring our battle because I was to busy making customs of the characters in the story. All of the figures were basically painted and put together right before I took the pics for the comics. The only one I had done before hand was Gi Ty Pham.

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Same here...rock Ty Pham went straight from sculpting the beard, to baking, to photos...thats not my final Arnold...he will probably be on a mu Hercules body when I finish him...I had painted the superman for the quarterly og13 contest but decided to debut him there for a little firepower to my team....I loved your blood effects...your first photo of "Roberto" head and hands chopped off got me inspired, but I'm just not the "I'm going to kill you mfer." Type of guy, so I try to make it funny.

These effects are nothing special, just playing with the paintbrush colors in the app. Backgrounds where just photos I found off of google. Glued it to a piece of cardboard. Comic wise I think we are using the same app. Free comic book maker...it makes thing very simple.

I hope you continue with the comics in the next round...can't wait to see what you come up with, do you have any links to any other of your customs, I would like to see more of your work.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Where'd the Reeves head come from?....think I want to pick one up...or should I just wait for the Mattel 4" version?

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Where'd the Reeves head come from?....think I want to pick one up...or should I just wait for the Mattel 4" version?

I got the reeves head from Glassman customs...its kind of pricey for a head ($8) but I found it unique and bought it about 4 months ago. He says its the hot toys chris reeves shrunk down. He has a good selection of unique stuff you don't see anywhere else.

http://glassman.dchallofjustice.com...-ed-mcguinness-superman-head-cast-duplicate-2

you could wait and see about the mattell one...this head looks great on the mu body...all of the mattel 4 in figures I have seen and even the DC collectible Injustice figs have been undersized compared to Joes and MU. I did preorder Michael Keaton Batman and Danny DeVito Penguin the other day though at BBTS. I'm pumped about those.

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Stallones Funeral...Been a blast guys, good luck to all of the remaining competitors!

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I already voted, and I wouldn't change my vote if I could, but these comic battles are AWESOME!!!!!

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Oh this battle has been over for a day or two but I had planned for a funeral...just getting around to posting it