Voting will take place for 7 days. The winner will advance to Round 2

You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Gi Ty Pham:

Bio:

As a boy Gi Ty Pham studied under his father who was a great master of several martial arts forms and spent most of his life farming a small piece of land his family had inhabited for generations.
He later inherited the land from his father and began to raise a family of his own, passing on what he had learned and continuing the search for enlightenment through meditation . His wife and daughter often watched as he would gracefully navigated his fields as if guided by precognitive abilities. In fact through intense meditation Gi Ty discovered he could communicate with the very building blocks of all objects, he could listen to them and they would obey his commands. Never wanting to be more than what he was , he humbly kept his knowledge to himself. Until one day on his daughters 13th birthday a group of local soldiers employed by a local governor came to his cottage to claim their "rights" of his beloved Sara who was now considered by the local Warlord of age. Gi Ty was working in the field when he heard his wife's cries for help. His abilities allowed him incredible speed and he arrived just in time to see one of the soldiers pierce his wife's chest with his sword. Fearing for his life another grabbed his daughter and threw her over his saddle and began to flee as he saw Gi Ty project what appeared to be lightning from his fingertips and electrocute the man who had killed his wife without any effort. As Gi Ty approached the soldier carrying his daughter he unsheathed his blade and quickly mowed down the remaining soldiers that had come to have their way with his only child. He was so enraged by this violation to his family it took only a wave of his hand to toss the fleeing soldier ,horse and all ,through the air as if the very force of the wind was his to command. When he approached the man on the ground he was already dead and there pinned under the mass of the horse she had been carried on his daughter Sara lay lifeless as well. He had been so blinded by anger Gi Ty had failed to fore see the consequence of his action and realized he was responsible for her death.
Never again would he lose control .He spent years mastering the new abilities he had discovered. Disciplining his mind to listen to and control the forces around him. He learned through the power of the forces around him of a powerful crystal . With this crystal he could build a new weapon that would channel energy through the crystal into an intense beam of light as got as the sun.
He now wanders traveling in disguise as a hermit hooded ad cloaked. He is always hunting for injustice and those who would seek to enforce their will upon others .He never lifts his hand to anyone unless his life depends on it , always first trying to offer his opponent an opportunity to come to a peaceful resolution. When all diplomacy has failed only then will he defend himself because he is still fears,and secretly longs for that moment when his darkside will be unleashed.
When he learned of the tournament he took it as an opportunity to further his quest to bring a balance to the world and possibly turn some powerful warriors to his cause. Those who will not join him will perish and if he should fall , he will finally realize his dream of being reunited with his family in the afterlife.

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Mr. Stallone:

Bio:

To whom it may concern,

My name is Sylvester Stallone but most people just call me Rambo, or Rocky, or Barney, or Tango, or that truck driver from Over the Top! Point is I have a lot of names but you can just call me, Mr. Stallone. We are not on first name basis and I don’t want you to get the idea that we ever will be.

Not that you’re a bad guy or that I’m a better guy…its just I’m a richer, more famous, and better looking. Don’t get your panties in a wad about it! The truth hurts sometimes, but that doesn’t give you the excuse to act like a puss. So suck it up.

You do, however, get the privilege of seeing me dominate the Custom Games. Hell, I’ve been dominating fools like the rest of these clowns my whole life. Hulk Hogan and Mr. T kicked both of their respective tails in the same movie. Wesley Snipes, beat him. Dolph Lundgren…twice. Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Thailand all were rising military powers and had booming economies up to the point they crossed paths with me. Nothing but third world countries now.
Point is I’m a pretty bad dude…look who I surround myself with…I’m not talking about Arnold, Bruce, Jason Statham and Estelle Getty. Though Jason is pretty tough, and Estelle is downright hardcore. I regularly hang out with Randy “The Naturalâ€￾ Couture and The Nogueira Brothers…these guys fight for fun, money, and survival…in that order.

“But your old…you don’t stand a chance! Couture and Big Nog won’t be here to save you, Sly.â€￾ That’s what you’re thinking…First Off, Its Mr. Stallone! We are still not first name basis. Second, do I look like your typical 67 year old retiree? I run circles around most twenty year olds…and I’ve got experience. Third, I’m never alone…I got enough HGH flowing though my system if I take a piss on that crabgrass you call a yard, The Jolly Green Giant grows out of it! At my age, I pee all of the time. Do the math, that’s a lot of jolly green giants! And they are not so jolly, because your yard sucks and you don’t eat your vegetables! You should consider sodding.

Little known fact, Captain American is based partially off of my life…well the Super Soldier Serum part…the war was ending because I was born. Anyway to keep the balance of nations I keep the serum safely tucked away…right here in my pants, though I gave your mother a little dose last night…your new baby brother should be bench pressing more than you before he is out of diapers! Aww, are you butthurt because I have said I had sex with your mother twice, now?…is that a tear? What are you going to do about it? That’s what I thought.

One more tidbit of information, before I go dominate and you consider hiring a yard service… Superman does in deed for a fact wear Chuck Norris underwear, but Chuck does my laundry and I give him hand me downs from time to time. See you in the winner’s podium, why don’t you go shine my trophy for me!

Sincerely,
Mr. Stallone

Entry Thread

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Am I still losing to nick fury in a kimono...so what he talks to the building blocks of life, I got a room full of legos at my house. Building blocks of life...I called them up the other day and they said he sucks at holding a conversation...and he could use a breath mint.

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Pham would kick Rocky Rambo's ass up & down the block then around the corner.

My films are documentaries...I have decimated the population of SE asia that it will never recover.

This guys followers could barely hold there own against some overgrown flies and some robots...you would think guys with lighting powers could handle some robots but no if they play the lighting power card it makes them to angry and nobody wants to fight angry...lets be peaceful when we fight. Bunch of horsecrap. It took a bunch of grunts with guns to come in and save their sorry butts. Oh and then the grunts were told to kill all of these fools and they did and it was the best part of the movie. The rest of it sucked and the two before it sucked.

Stallone

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
If I so desire you will be dead before you draw your weapon from its holster. Your primitive mind is easily misled to trust the sloppy weapons of destruction you think give you strength. I will draw First Blood by removing your hands with my blade and make you see how insignificant you are next to my power . If you give up I will let you leave with your life and whatever appendages you have left. Your thoughts will betray you , I know your next move before you do. There is no path for you that leads to victory. I am the balance between the light and the dark. I walk in both worlds. Poor foolish Sylvester , I do not fear my dark side , but you will......

Last edited:

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
I must admit you glow stick sword is cool. I bought my god daughter one for Halloween this year that was shaped like a fairy wand. She was so cute and a little light never hurts when marching around in the dark on Halloween.

You know what I'm talking about right...you go around talking to local government leaders and warlords while you are doing your hermit thing. To tell them what they are doing wrong, Am I right? Of course I am its in your bio.

Don't get me wrong I don't think your message is all that bad, but the problem is your presentation. No self respecting warlord or government official is going to let a cross dressing, one eyed man with a glow stick come in and tell them how to run their business. You got to dress to your audience...if its a suit and tie type of guy you need to be dressed not necessarily matching with a suit and tie but something that says you need to give me a little respect b/c I see a way to improve what you are doing here.

Don't start with the "I speak to the building blocks all things are made of crap", either. They think that just crazy talk. You got to lead them into it. Patience is key you might not win them over all at once but slowly you build a relationship. Chopping off people hands is what you are their to talk about with the warlords anyway. No one likes a hypocrite.

Mr. Stallone

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter

I never even had to draw my light sabre. First I squeezed your head until blood began to seep from every orifice in your empty skull. I did this without even lifting a finger. You begged for me to kill you just before you passed out. After your unconscious body fell to the ground I slowly removed your hands , as I promised I would . Then, because I am merciful, I granted your wish and claimed your head as my prize. I would have let you live, but you were expendable and I have come here for another.

Last edited:

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Thats actually really funny and your not to far off from where im taking it

TheVP

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
makes it fun and gives it a little more story...plus the more views jrsmi6 and I get should equal more total votes...helps us out since we are relative newbies here at the 118th

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
That's awesome!!

You guys should post a separate thread sometime in the "action figure comics" section with your trash talking strips. They are fun!

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Had to post finale a little early, since i probably wont be on much this weekend and im not exactly sure when this round wraps up. Win or lose, i had a blast with you jrsmi6. Nothing i said is personally directed at you or your skills, I'm just having fun with the situation. But from your posts i think you got that too.

You gents have a good weekend!

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
Had to post finale a little early, since i probably wont be on much this weekend and im not exactly sure when this round wraps up. Win or lose, i had a blast with you jrsmi6. Nothing i said is personally directed at you or your skills, I'm just having fun with the situation. But from your posts i think you got that too.

You gents have a good weekend!

I feel the same way , I had a great time it's just a shame one of us has to lose. Best of luck to you VP !