Voting will take place for 7 days. The winner will advance to Round 2

You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Green Arrow:

Bio:

Gotham City belongs to Batman. Metropolis belongs to Superman. But Star City is Green Arrow's city. Oliver Queen, the Green Arrow is Star City's hero and protector. He doesn't need super powers. All he need is his bow and trick arrows to defeat the bad guys and bring them to justice. The Emerald Archer, together with Black Canary and Speedy, they bring hope to a city populated by mad villains.

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Max Ray:

Bio:

The year is 2051, after the 3 exo suit warrior retired from fighting ,
numerous battle and over aged state, skyvault administrator recruited
new breed of exo suit warriors! ..following the footstep of his father, max ray sr, the deep sea exo suit centurion, his son max ray junior took the replacement of his part. well trained and guided in the art of scuba diving, long breath underwater exploration and a marine biologist, true to his nature max ray junior proved to be the best choice to be called the exo suit warrior..centurion!man and machine.His fathers DNA is embedded in his blood,easy for the exo suit attachment to recognize beamed by skyvault. harnessing the knowledge and technology available to man, he and the
skyvault technical people inventors developed new designed DEPTH CHARGER!
..its light, compact but powerful in terms of weapons and accessories. able to move fast
in deep sea water, withstand tremendous pressure and can be beam down directly
underwater.Carrying the path lead by his father he conquered and fought the evil enemies.
with this new type of exosuit attachment,the new centurion max ray junior,
can now protect earths water frontier!...and now becomes MAN and MACINE..

They are the CENTURION!POWER EXTREME!

Entry Thread

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Both green! :D

Tough to decide...would Ray actually be able to hit GA with a missile or would GA pull off a disabling shot with one of his many trick arrows?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, in the end, as much as I like the Ray figure, I went with GA due to his quick maneuverability and trickster arrows...

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Centurions look cool and all but when they leave one of those fancy lights one and he can't move b/c his battery is dead, no one here is going to jump him off...he is as good as dead.

Sylvester Stallone

nath_1977

Enlisted
Jun 12, 2013
of course i voted for my entry, as i entered this because its a custom figure contest.
its also a gauge on how the customizer put his effort , time and creativity to make a unique model, i hope voters will not look at it as a cross over battle in a real life,or look at theire killer bio. for me, straight to the point..gauge it in the final custom quality.

thanks for the vote guys.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
of course i voted for my entry, as i entered this because its a custom figure contest.
its also a gauge on how the customizer put his effort , time and creativity to make a unique model, i hope voters will not look at it as a cross over battle in a real life,or look at theire killer bio. for me, straight to the point..gauge it in the final custom quality.

thanks for the vote guys.

Well, we're hoping the voters take everything into account. The bio, the custom, the quality, and the 'what if' factor.

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
A lot of great entries but IMO, Max Ray will go all the way. This custom sets the bar pretty high. I'm glad Rex did not have to go against Ray out of the gate.

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
no one has said anything about your customizing skills nath. To me you are truly one of the best. Your centurions and you vehicle skills are second to none...people are just having fun with the situation. All of my comments are just meant in fun and I have been signing then from some version of Stallones name.

I do think its funny that you and icecreamman are meeting again in a next month for the og13 custom of the year contest along with whoever wins this upcoming 4th quarter contest. Best of luck to you.

TheVP

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
... i hope voters will not look at it as a cross over battle in a real life, or look at theire killer bio. for me, straight to the point..gauge it in the final custom quality..

That is exactly how I've been viewing it...to me at least, that's the whole point...

nath_1977

Enlisted
Jun 12, 2013
no one has said anything about your customizing skills nath. To me you are truly one of the best. Your centurions and you vehicle skills are second to none...people are just having fun with the situation. All of my comments are just meant in fun and I have been signing then from some version of Stallones name.

I do think its funny that you and icecreamman are meeting again in a next month for the og13 custom of the year contest along with whoever wins this upcoming 4th quarter contest. Best of luck to you.

TheVP

no worries sir, i trully understand, maybe i just woke up on the wrong side of the bed that day..hahaha!!i also forgot that contest should be fun. Thanks for the support guys!

icecreamman

Enlisted
Sep 16, 2013
Awesome work Nath. :)

And VP, Eddie, guys, thank you for your support! :) Count me in for the next custom games. :)

Byrnes

Ghetto Fabulous
Feb 29, 2012
The Green Arrow was one of the best Superheroes I've ever seen in this format. Congrats to Nath and the Max Ray!

nath_1977

Enlisted
Jun 12, 2013
yey!advanced to round 2!
nice work on the green arrow icecreaman!
thanks byrnes and MW for the support.
goodluck!