Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Custom Games Round 4:

Hulk vs Joker

Voting will take place for 7 days. The winner will advance to the Finals!

You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Hulk:

Bio:

Weaknesses...he has none...to date there is no limit to the peaks his strength can reach...The Hulk is classified as having planet destroyer level superpowers...hurting him is incredibly hard or near impossible and he has accelerated healing on top of that, so any damage caused to Hulk, will quickly be remedied...plus his level of invulnerability increase along with his strength as he gets angrier...at his higher levels of anger he doesn't even have to touch you to kill you...you just have to be near him because along with his power boosts, the angrier he gets the more gamma radiation he gives off...

Hulks weapons of choice are his fists, but any nearby object can be used to great effect...the only defensive measure he chooses to utilize is a hunk of kryptonite slung around his neck by a vibranium chain...

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Joker:

Bio:

You can't have a successful party without a clown. So this clown decided to crash the party. What a perfect place to find that special someone to help him kill The Bat. The Joker hopes to lure The Bat to the tournament and utilize his adversaries to once and for all kill The Bat. All the while he gets to kill at will in the tourney to feed his insatiable lust for chaos and not have to worry about repercussions. What a glorious day to be a clown! He is bringing his own groupies too!

Entry Thread

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I'm kind of torn here I've been voting for both of these guys the whole way, but I'm pretty sure that Hulk would win this one. So "Hulk SMASH puny clown!!"

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Hulk isn't even a custom! It is a black wash with a damn jalapeno on his neck!! :D

This one is tough because although Hulk has strength to destroy anything in his path, the Joker has wit and does his homework with an opponent.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Hey guys I hate to say it, and it's probably a little too late to point this out, but if Joker wins this round then the last round isn't going to be much of a contest. I mean Joker VS either a dude in a huge mech, or a Dino w/ missile launchers. Either way As much as I've liked Joker so far I don't think he stands a chance. At least Hulk actually has fought characters similar to both of the other contenders, and it could go either way.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
never count out the Joker! He blew up a hospital for crying out loud. Hell, he could make an EMP device against the mech suit and then simply shoot the pilot. Or he could devise a huge tranq dart for the dino and then again, shoot the driver.

This is a "use what ya brung" kinda fight...if he doesn't have those things with him, he's SOL

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
This is a "use what ya brung" kinda fight...if he doesn't have those things with him, he's SOL

Joker is all about breaking the rules. They have to send contestants back to some kind of holding area between rounds. Joker could have some kind of cache there.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Whoa whoa whoa!...are you suggesting the Joker is cheating?!...that's sounds like grounds for disqualification :D

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I just keep seeing the scene from Avengers where Hulk slams Loki back, and forth, but with Loki replaced by Joker. Too bad some how Joker is winning.

Don't get me wrong I love this Joker custom, and these 2 have been my top 2 the whole way, but to me Joker shouldn't even be a match for Hulk.