Voting will take place for 7 days. The winner will advance to Round 3

You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Hulk:

Bio:

Weaknesses...he has none...to date there is no limit to the peaks his strength can reach...The Hulk is classified as having planet destroyer level superpowers...hurting him is incredibly hard or near impossible and he has accelerated healing on top of that, so any damage caused to Hulk, will quickly be remedied...plus his level of invulnerability increase along with his strength as he gets angrier...at his higher levels of anger he doesn't even have to touch you to kill you...you just have to be near him because along with his power boosts, the angrier he gets the more gamma radiation he gives off...

Hulks weapons of choice are his fists, but any nearby object can be used to great effect...the only defensive measure he chooses to utilize is a hunk of kryptonite slung around his neck by a vibranium chain...

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Subzero:

Bio:

Subzero, former Lin Kuei and assassin. After leaving the Lin Kuei Subzero became one of Esrthrealm's most formidable allies.

Subzero is a cryo mancer, which means he possesses the power to control and form ice. He uses his master of ice to freeze his opponents, and to manifest weapons such as swords and daggers. He also can freeze his opponent to the point that he can completely shatter them.

Entry Thread

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I think Hulk has this one. I mean Sub Zero is nothing more than a ninja version of Iceman, and Hulk has trounced the X-men time, and time again even with Bobby using his ice powers just about to their fullest. So yeah as much as I hate to see Sub Zero go this one is definitely Hulk's fight.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
If Sub Zero's clever about using his powers, he could theoretically beat Hulk here.

Sub Zero doesn't entirely strike me as the clever type, though.

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
Sub-zero has attacks which do not just freeze the surface of a person, but freeze them SOLID like the t-1000 at the end of judgement day. That and his arsenal of defensive freeze attacks and ice clones can easily outwit Hulks brute force. After all finesse trounces brute force regularly, look at how many times spider-man has won against the Hulk.

It just takes a few Ice slicks to throw him off balance the deep freeze, and boom hes cooled off the rage, and banner is back. Head rip.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
"Hey! Killian! Here is Subzero, now plain zero!"

Sorry, I just had to. :D

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
Thoughts and commentary using the guidelines:
1. Custom quality
2. Bio/pics
3.Actual battle predictions
4.How many lasers/missiles the custom has
5.Is it a dinosaur?
6.Extras/presentation/special consideration

1--> Both entries use very specific parts to make very specific characters. It all comes down to paint apps and effects. They both pull these off well, producing results that nail the characters. The Hulk does take an edge as the line-work and shading are excellent.
Verdict: Edge Hulk
2--> Short to the point bios. Both bios were sufficient but could have added more.
Verdict: Tie
3--> I really had to think about this. In the end I looked back at previous battles with the Hulk. While he does come back with a vengeance, the Hulk has been defeated several times by lesser opponents. The question is not would the opponent destroy the Hulk, but does he have the potential to win one round with him. Looking back on Hulk fights, I do think a cryo-mancer could put a freeze on Hulk long enough to claim victory of the round. Saying this, the Hulk still has the advantage. While Sub-Zero might win, luck and a lot of correct split second choices would have to be made.
Verdict: Slight edge Hulk
4--> (Again, sadly no lasers or missiles). While both use objects around them, Hulk has the H-t-H advantage. Sub-Zero wins out in options as he can make and use numerous long range ice weaponry.
Verdict: Sub Zero
5--> While the Hulk does try to look as big and green as a dinosaur, it is not the same thing.
Verdict: Both fail
6--> Both are solid well executed customs. Both are identifiable characters with a lot of nostalgia.
Verdict: Tie
Result: Very good match, while Sub Zero could immobilize Hulk long enough to win a round , it would be a major challenge. Hulk gets the vote.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
HOW IS THIS STILL TIED!?!?! Hulk would win. He's beaten plenty of ice powered enemies including FROST GIANTS. If he can be Ymir, and Laufey then Sub Zero shouldn't be ANY problem. So come on big guy lay down the Gamma Wamma and be done w/ frosty here. You've got bigger fish to fry.