Voting will take place for 7 days. The winner will advance to Round 3

You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Joker:

Bio:

You can't have a successful party without a clown. So this clown decided to crash the party. What a perfect place to find that special someone to help him kill The Bat. The Joker hopes to lure The Bat to the tournament and utilize his adversaries to once and for all kill The Bat. All the while he gets to kill at will in the tourney to feed his insatiable lust for chaos and not have to worry about repercussions. What a glorious day to be a clown! He is bringing his own groupies too!

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Nemesis Enforcer:

Bio:

Nemesis Enforcer is a genetic freak of nature with almost immortal like healing and invulnerability. He has razor sharp blades made of Vibranium and hooves encased in Adamantium. His blades slice through Joes like a hot knife through butter.

Entry Thread

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I'm gonna have to wait to see if there's any back, and forth on this one. I mean that Enforcer is one tough SoB, but it's Joker, and as sick, and twisted as he is he'll probably enjoy fighting this monstrous Batman looking guy.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
This isn't a mortal Joker is fighting here...I think when he's fighting a character who doesn't have the "no killing rule" that Bats has, he's f*@#ed!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Although NE's wings deflected lasers he was beat by Slaughter. All he really did was be a SDCC exclusive. :D

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Although NE's wings deflected lasers he was beat by Slaughter. All he really did was be a SDCC exclusive. :D

That brings up an interesting point for me. I can't really pinpoint why I like Sarge so much. As an adult I like him because I remember how much i loved him as a kid. But he really didn't do much, I didn't see many of the toons once Sunbow was done so never saw him in them. I have come to the conclusion that it had to be because he was a wrestler and I loved wrestling. Not a fan of wrestler Sarge though, I was a Hogan and Savage kid.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
WWF made him a favorite. Excellent marketing by all on that. Just to be able to put Cobra forces in a headlock made him cool.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Wrestling was big back then what with the Hulk Hogan Rock N wrestling cartoon, Cindy Lauper promoting Capt Lou and using her videos with all the wrestlers.

Back when wrestling was fun not just attempts of being serious. Of course, back then wrestling was all that was on TV on Sunday until Sunday movie 1 started.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Sgt Slaughter kicked the shit out of NE with his bare hands. Joker has a Bazooka and a very high caliber gun.

How DARE you put the Joker at the same level as the Sarge!! HOWDAREYOU!

That comic is freaking great Medd!...that last panel is brilliant!...as much as I should've, I did not see it coming...well done!

TwoOneEight

The Unwashed
Aug 24, 2013
Nemesis Enforcer:

Bio:

Nemesis Enforcer is a genetic freak of nature with almost immortal like healing and invulnerability. He has razor sharp blades made of Vibranium and hooves encased in Adamantium. His blades slice through Joes like a hot knife through butter.

Entry Thread

I VOTE NEMESIS ENFORCER!

Lowlight33

The D'Acre
Feb 27, 2012
NH
Sgt Slaughter kicked the shit out of NE with his bare hands. Joker has a Bazooka and a very high caliber gun.

This isn't the same NE that the Sarge humiliated with his fists. This guy was brought back from the dead and is a killing machine. Joker wouldn't stand a chance. NE would swoop in from behind and hand Joker his head while he watched his body drop... :fuckit:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Well so far it looks like the crown prince of crime is going to be making the bat man from Cobra La die laughing.

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
Thoughts and commentary using the guidelines:
1. Custom quality
2. Bio/pics
3.Actual battle predictions
4.How many lasers/missiles the custom has
5.Is it a dinosaur?
6.Extras/presentation/special consideration

1--> Nemisis has a lot of mods to make an original and fearsome take on the character. Joker has smooth paint apps and some excellent parts choice here. While both are great customs, I think the Joker has the look of sideshow display quality.
Verdict: Joker
2--> Brief, to the point bios. Both bios were sufficient but could have added more.
Verdict: Tie
3--> In a hand to hand brawl, Nemisis has combat training and is physically superior. However that is exactly what the Joker specializes in, and is constantly battling physically superior foes. Upsetting the combat mind with his unexpected hijinks and unconventional surprises is what the Joker is all about.
Verdict: Slight edge Joker
4--> The Joker does have a few gadgets of mayhem (but sadly no lasers or missiles). While deadly Nemisis only brings H-t-H weapons to the table.
Verdict: Joker slight edge
5--> Both entries are greatly lacking here and lose major points.
Verdict: Both fail
6--> Nemisis is a good custom, but Joker is executed perfectly and the extra comics are hilarious.
Verdict: Joker
Result: Joker gets the vote.