Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Custom Games Round 4:

King Rex vs Oklahoma Don

Voting will take place for 7 days. The winner will advance to the Finals!

You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
King Rex:

Bio:

King Rex was born of a savage world......a world of constant battle.....a world of magic and super science. Breed to bring death to all who oppose him, Rex is the ultimate fighting machine.

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Oklahoma Don:

Bio:

Meet Oklahoma Don. Grew up in the midwest. Exactly where is up for debate as you can never get a straight answer from him. One day he was orphaned, the next day he sold a gold watch and got rich off it. One thing is for sure, he can shoot with the best of them. He could punch the center out of a dime from 300 yards out with any gun. No lie! 3 tours in 'stan and has spent considerable time out in the Nevada desert at the Fallon bombing range. He was ok in a chopper but there were a few close calls that got him grounded.

Once he got his wings clipped he wanted to get in on some other action. There was a new program that rolled out a few years before called the Sierra Nevada body armor program. This was not for the faint hearted. You had to go through months of data programming and computer hacking classes just to be considered. After that, you are thrown into the Nevada bush for 2 months and have to make your way back to base with 60 rounds of ammo and 4 gallons of water. Once you do that, you are in. What are you in? The Mech program!

This is where men are made men. You are in control of a device that is made to open an Abrams like a can of soup with a grenade, bring down a SU 27 like it was a mosquito and gather intel from another country away while the enemy is watching reruns of Silver Spoons (with subtitles of course).

This Mech armor is able to travel at 60 miles per hour while firing off 500 rounds a second through a .50 caliber shoulder cannon. It is powered by a nuclear battery that can last up to 3 years running full strength. It's lower missiles are capable of not only making a convoy stop but having a tank commander run for his life with shit in his pants. In case they try to bring in an air attack there are surface to air heat seeking missiles that will drop anything within an 8 mile radius. In case someone tries to get close they will be electrocuted as there are proximity sensors for humans. The drone can also give an idea where enemies are to fire on them without being seen or to steal all their data before they can shut off the power. Enough about it though, time to see what it has to offer.....

Entry Thread

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
This is the match-up that I've been waiting for, and now I don't know how to vote.

Will an infraction help? ;)

This is a good match up. Seeing how the dino has advanced weaponry that is good for Don so he can get control of it and use it against rex. Now when it gets to close quarters that will be when it gets interesting.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Not enough shit-talking for me to vote yet. You slackers need to step it up.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Not sure how rex is supposed to win when the rest of them could not even survive evolution.

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
I'll try to get something together from Rex for smack-talk if I can manage to squeeze a few more hours out of this week. I love Don's mech, so am not sure how to trash it :/.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
I wanna see Rex face the Hulk so that's where my vote went. Something amusing to me about the idea of that dino getting flung by his tail.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I wanna see Rex face the Hulk so that's where my vote went. Something amusing to me about the idea of that dino getting flung by his tail.

It is too bad both of them will be watching the fight instead...... :p

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
Nah....that was an actual chicken. Magnus teleported Rex away to squash a rebel uprising that started while he was away. He was hoping noone would notice the proxy fighter shenanigans.

And by chicken I mean penis. Choke on it ya bastard!

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
^
^
^
:p

Good match, I was actually surprised Rex broke into the final 4. Don's Mech was a worthy opponent for sure.