Mr. Clean:

Bio:

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Oklahoma Don:

Bio:

Meet Oklahoma Don. Grew up in the midwest. Exactly where is up for debate as you can never get a straight answer from him. One day he was orphaned, the next day he sold a gold watch and got rich off it. One thing is for sure, he can shoot with the best of them. He could punch the center out of a dime from 300 yards out with any gun. No lie! 3 tours in 'stan and has spent considerable time out in the Nevada desert at the Fallon bombing range. He was ok in a chopper but there were a few close calls that got him grounded.

Once he got his wings clipped he wanted to get in on some other action. There was a new program that rolled out a few years before called the Sierra Nevada body armor program. This was not for the faint hearted. You had to go through months of data programming and computer hacking classes just to be considered. After that, you are thrown into the Nevada bush for 2 months and have to make your way back to base with 60 rounds of ammo and 4 gallons of water. Once you do that, you are in. What are you in? The Mech program!

This is where men are made men. You are in control of a device that is made to open an Abrams like a can of soup with a grenade, bring down a SU 27 like it was a mosquito and gather intel from another country away while the enemy is watching reruns of Silver Spoons (with subtitles of course).

This Mech armor is able to travel at 60 miles per hour while firing off 500 rounds a second through a .50 caliber shoulder cannon. It is powered by a nuclear battery that can last up to 3 years running full strength. It's lower missiles are capable of not only making a convoy stop but having a tank commander run for his life with shit in his pants. In case they try to bring in an air attack there are surface to air heat seeking missiles that will drop anything within an 8 mile radius. In case someone tries to get close they will be electrocuted as there are proximity sensors for humans. The drone can also give an idea where enemies are to fire on them without being seen or to steal all their data before they can shut off the power. Enough about it though, time to see what it has to offer.....

Entry Thread

ian

Enlisted
Sep 5, 2013
i'll throw a bucket of dirty water at him and Oklahoma Dumb blond will probably rust. Beside, I look better in brown

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
If anybody needs to know why Mr. Clean really left working at schools you can find the whole story on Community Watchdog.

ian

Enlisted
Sep 5, 2013
If anybody needs to know why Mr. Clean really left working at schools you can find the whole story on Community Watchdog.

Exactly, Mr. Clean will clean the earth of all those little bastards who abuse kids and women. Thanks for pointing that out.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Oklahoma Don requested that I post up these fliers around the neighborhood:

Attachments

• mrcleanpred.jpg
    mrcleanpred.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 40

ian

Enlisted
Sep 5, 2013
Oklahoma Don requested that I post up these fliers around the neighborhood:

Bravo !!! Now you've blowned my cover. Do you know how hard it is to infiltrate these @ss holes and for how long I've been working on this mission

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Bravo !!! Now you've blowned my cover. Do you know how hard it is to infiltrate these @ss holes and for how long I've been working on this mission

I think infiltrating assholes is precisely why you were added to the child predator watchlist. ;)

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
The oklahoma don suit is impressive! However it has the glaring weakness of leaving the driver wide open for attack. Clean just has to take pot shots at the pink underbelly of the beast that is don to finish the job.

Now Ian, I will say that you set yourself up by saying "infiltrate those assholes" hahaha

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
He couldn't afford the windowless version, so he tapes newspaper to the inside of the windows when he goes uh.. infiltrating.

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
wow. pedophile jokes and hulk getting screwed by a robot while holding..."the big green cucumber". I forsee the rest of the trash talk needing to be in the nsfw thread.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Looks like Hulk may not be able to handle the Mech! Now I know what can beat him. Seems fitting that Eddies figure is the "Mike Piazza" in the picture.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Looks like in agony. If he was unimpressed I'm sure it would be some type of Hulk smash to show his displeasure.