Voting will take place for 7 days. The winner will advance to Round 2

You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Subzero:

Bio:

Subzero, former Lin Kuei and assassin. After leaving the Lin Kuei Subzero became one of Esrthrealm's most formidable allies.

Subzero is a cryo mancer, which means he possesses the power to control and form ice. He uses his master of ice to freeze his opponents, and to manifest weapons such as swords and daggers. He also can freeze his opponent to the point that he can completely shatter them.

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Budo Fett:

Bio:

After his father's head was stricken from his body in the sight of young Boba, he set out on a revenge fueled journy to kill those who took his father's life. Becoming a sword for hire, Boba would gain information, as a form of payment, on the wherabouts of those that killed his father. With every kill, Boba's strength grew, but as well did his hatred. In a fierce battle against ten members of the jedi clan that was suspected of being his fathers killer, Boba emerged victorious. Being feared as the strongest ronin warrior, Boba set out to test his strength against any foe who opposed him.

Entry Thread

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Absolutely beautiful paint work on BF, but I have to go with the character who can basically turn you into a different kind of Han frozen in carbonite...

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
In the spirit of who would most likely win a "real" fight between these two I voted Subsie. That being said, Fett is my favorite custom of the two.

Last edited:

Byrnes

Ghetto Fabulous
Feb 29, 2012
In the spirit of who would most likely win a "real" fight between these too I voted Subsie. That being said, Fett is my favorite custom of the two.

agree 100%

See this is the issue were are all talking about when voting. People are only taking into account 1 of the 3 criteria. They like the custom of Fett better but only are considering who would actually win. Not trying to cause drama just pointing out my post from Hulk vs Trooper post of the issues we are discussing.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
I was voting for what I thought to be the better quality custom but none of those guys seemed to be winning so I decided to change it up and go with the "what if" criteria. Maybe for the next round I'll vote solely on bios.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I love that movie. So many great corny one-liners. I love Dawson's response to Arnie's "I'll be back"....... "Only in a re-run"

congrats. Subs is one of my favorites in the tourney! Him and IX.