Chapter 10 - Trojan Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Lance usually watches the news as he goes to bed with everything that’s been going on in the world, but this Friday night he’s wiped out after a long day at work and fades quickly trying to stay awake for a News Alert reporting several politicians around the country have been assassinated.

Lance awakes on Saturday morning like most with his 5 year old Daughter Lola who typically sneaks into her parent’s bed sometime during the night and then whispers into her father’s ears “Daddy wake up the sun’s out.â€￾ Lance chuckles to himself playing possum and thinking how innocent and playful she is. “Ok, ok I’m up. Go get Fenway’s collar.â€￾ They take their new 5 month old puppy out for his morning walk. They walk southeast along Court Road which runs along the coast Of Winthrop By the Sea just across the bay from Logan Airport and the city of Boston.

The sound of the constant roar coming from jet liners can get annoying from time to time, but after hearing the silence just after 9/11 during the grounding is a sound he considers to be more frightening. As they take a right on Loring, a very short street which leads to the coast Lance took a moment to enjoy the golden sheen given to the city skyline by the rising sun.

Lola had to raise her voice after calling for her Dad to come down the steps to the water’s edge. Lance finally hears his daughter and glances down. As they walk up to the water where you would normally see a Boston Whaler or two working their way out to open waters Lance is caught by surprise to see a Coast Guard vessel resembling a mini battle ship cruising through the channel. Just then he notices a constant sound of sirens and sees helicopters off in the distance over the city. “Daddy! Daddy! Can we throw rocks at the water?â€￾ Lance replied “Sure Sure, but just for moment.â€￾ Deciding he’ll use the time to look around and try to figure out what’s going on.

After skipping a few rocks across the tops of the choppy bay, the local Harbor Master came cruising by with what looked to be SWAT members in the boat. Deciding that this is about enough he turned to his daughter noticing the sweet innocents and wondering to himself how long that may last. “Ok, Lola let’s roll.â€￾

As Lance was coming to the top of the stairs that led up to the 2nd floor he could see his wife standing in front of the TV. The look on the newscaster’s faces were grim. As soon as Amy heard Lance arrive she seemed disturbed and confused “Honey, They think we’re being attacked, They’re killing governors, Police chiefs and CNN has been knock out all night.â€￾ Lance replied back “What? Who’s killing who?â€￾ Then before he could continue that annoying digitalized tone from the Emergency Alert System cut loud into the confusion both were experiencing.

“This is a message from the Emergency Alert System. This is not a test. I repeat. This is not a test. This is Tom Reilly, Director of Homeland Security. The United States of America is under attack. I repeat the United States is under Attack. Stay close to your homes and prepare to be without any public services for an extended period of time. Again this is not a Test. We are ____, then without warning silence is accompanied by a large glow off to the far west horizon. Startled their daughter grabbed both waists of her parents bringing them close. Lance pauses and thinks to himself that this can’t be happening. “This can’t be fucking happening!!â€￾

Fast Forward 3 days………….,

Task Force 118’s FOB is just outside of Herat Afghanistan. Since Israel’s attack on Iran’s atomic facilities in response to intelligence and thwarted terrorist attacks on its officials in the United States, the United States military has ramped up its troop numbers in Afghanistan with a deal it made with the Afghans to protect the nation from being overrun by OWA forces.

Major Stevens awaits the arrival of General Flint to be briefed on the discovery of a potentially lethal new weapon the OWA forces may be hiding in the battle torn and deserted northwest region of Iran. General Flint unfortunately will be briefing the force on the epic events that have taken place in the Homeland.

Attachments

• tj3.jpg
    tj3.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 31
  • tj4.jpg
    tj4.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 30
  • tj5.jpg
    tj5.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 26
  • tj6.jpg
    tj6.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 24
  • tj7.jpg
    tj7.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 30
  • tj8.jpg
    tj8.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 25
  • tj10.jpg
    tj10.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 19
  • tj11.jpg
    tj11.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 29
  • tj12.jpg
    tj12.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 23
  • tj15.jpg
    tj15.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

General Flint: “Good Evening Majorâ€￾
Major Stevens: “Good Evening to you too Sir. Please come in.â€￾
Agent Fields: With events unfolding rapidly Fields glances at his watch as he works the time-line of the upcoming mission through in his head, he pauses to reflect on Task Force 118.

“These are some fine men and they've been able to stay intact so far. If they only knew how intense and insane things are about to get, but then again, that’s why they’re here.â€￾

Tracer: Sir, Does it look like we’ll be deployed back home? How bad is it?

Stalker: Gentleman, I don’t know what’s coming next or where we’re going, but I do know one thing. We better be as sharper as tacks, because if they’ve made as big a leap in their weapons technology and capabilities as you guys saw, we’re going to be in for a dog fight. I’ll have more for you after the briefing.

Major Stalker Sir, They’re ready for you now.

Hawk: This is all jacked up. The hell with this place. We need to be home right now taking it to these fuckers.

Stalker: Sorry Gentleman. Let’s proceed.
Agent Fields: Ok, with the Intel we received from the captured look outs, Team Whiskey acquired the location of a secret weapon the OWA has apparently been working on. Duke, will now brief you on the finding

Duke: Thank You. While out on patrol of the northeast quadrant we honed in on a radio transmission and were able to capture 2 look outs. After some intense interrogation we were able to find out what it was that they were protecting. They called it the Flying Cobra.

Attachments

• tj25a.jpg
    tj25a.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 18
  • tj25b.jpg
    tj25b.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 18
  • tj26.jpg
    tj26.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 20
  • tj27.jpg
    tj27.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 23
  • tj28.jpg
    tj28.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 24
  • tj29.jpg
    tj29.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Now Recon 1 will brief us on what they found at the location.

Thank you sir. Once we arrived at the deserted town after weaving our way through a number of look out positions, we took up a location just to the south of the bunker. Here we observed a fast moving vehicle just feet above the ground. It was still evening. We couldn’t acquire a heat signature, but we were able to catch it quickly with our night vision which you all have pictures of in your briefs. Sir, it did things that I haven’t experienced or been privy to and I would hate to have to go up against these things right now. We need to capture one and take out that bunker.

Attachments

• tj31.jpg
    tj31.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 18
  • tj32.jpg
    tj32.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 19
  • tj33.jpg
    tj33.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 20
  • tj34.jpg
    tj34.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 17
  • tj35.jpg
    tj35.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Thank you gentleman, that’s incredible execution! And that’s what we’re going to continue to need from you going forward. As most of you know the United States has been attacked. I’m here to brief you on how the attack happened and how I see the mission at hand and what happened at home to be connected.

It started Friday night. Sniper sleeper cells who have been in the states for years positioned themselves in towns next to their targets. When they never knew, but they knew they were going to have plenty of time to practice their mission. Their mission, assassinate mayors, Governors, police chiefs, doctors, military brass and other essential decision making individuals. This was followed by an EMP detonation over the country knocking out large grids of power lines as well as killing vehicles, planes, and other electronic driven equipment. Men it’s like the fucking stone ages back home. After this they launched missile attacks with conventional warheads from off the coast of Long Beach, Texas and Connecticut ports. With maximum damage and chaos in the streets they then waltzed right in like fucking Trojan Horses on cruise liners and cargo ships deploying initial troops and armor to set up FOB’s.

The World is truly at War now. May this be the final great Crusade. Before you know it, you, we may all be fighting soon to keep our country.
God speed men. Dismissed.

Attachments

• tj37.jpg
    tj37.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 17
  • tj38.jpg
    tj38.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 18
  • tj39.jpg
    tj39.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 18
  • tj40.jpg
    tj40.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 21
  • tj41.jpg
    tj41.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
that was really cool how you inter mixed the real pics with your story Rick...which, BTW, was awesome...you've become a great writer (though thats coming from someone who is not a great writer, so take that with a grain of salt :D)

i love how vast your photos look...the depth of them is phenominal...they just seem to go on so realistically...the ones on the tarmack especially...

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
FANTASTIC! I am a huge fan of your stuff...are those troops coming off the chopper OURWAR figures? Man they look great in the pics...I am so wanting to get a set or 2 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.