• Helicopters

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
This will be a tough one. I'm kind of leaning towards birds although something with armored vehicles would not be too bad either. I'll have to brain storm this weekend.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Where's the desert option?? Ratts. lol

Amored vehicles maybe,..... Eddie could do a dio with his HISS Tank

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What's it matter what the theme is if the same three guys always win? ;)

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hey man, last month was the first time I ever won. :rolleyes:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Where's the desert option?? Ratts. lol

Amored vehicles maybe,..... Eddie could do a dio with his HISS Tank

lol, i was looking for desert too, but when i think about it, i have no deserty location to shoot... lol

i was looking for a both option when i got to tanks/birds...but i guess, as long as you have what ever the winner is in the pic, you're solid

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Hey man, last month was the first time I ever won. :rolleyes:

And that's because nobody else entered. :p Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I think Red is the only one who's won more than once, so I'd say it's fair game. By the way, I told him he's required to enter this coming month. ;)

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
armor for meez. You should have a catgeory for aircraft though, thats the thing I have plenty of in 1/18. Also, pcs, none of your shots count for the banner, all your armor is 1/16 :D

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
i think if its a tie, banner entries MUST include both winners

that would totally NOT be cool, that would be near impossible to fit on the banner format for a pic.

Would the helicopters count as a aircraft category, so I can do the shot I want :D

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
it would be easy man...one of the vehicles would just be further back in the shot, and you don't have to have the whole vehicle in frame either

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
If it's a tie maybe it will be a choice of the two. Getting both of those in the picture may be difficult even with one in the background. Hell, the bird will be tough to get in the frame fully alone even.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
My vote was for armored vehicles because we haven't had a banner featuring those in a while, and I am biased since I was raised on Bradley IFVs as an LT.

Any tracked vehicle is excellent!

:D

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
Shweet! I just came up with an idea, but does the armor have to be the focus of said picture, or can it just be one of the focal points?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
It's basically up to the shooter WW. However you feel you can make the scene pop. Just try to leave some room for the logo and dog tags.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
It's basically up to the shooter WW. However you feel you can make the scene pop. Just try to leave some room for the logo and dog tags.

will do... just gotta get a german 1/18 tank now(anybody got an extra bravo team tiger?)

Last edited:

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
And that's because nobody else entered. :p Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I think Red is the only one who's won more than once, so I'd say it's fair game. By the way, I told him he's required to enter this coming month. ;)

Hey yall!!! Its been a while--- New job and new baby are killin' my dio/custom time!!! I got your PM and Im going to try to get up a pic or 2 if Armor wins!!! I dont have any helos so if that wins Im out!!! I have a few ideals for some armor dios if I get the time---and Im sure yall will like 'em!!!:D Heres a little blast from the past to get some ARMOR votes!!!---RED---
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited: