CIA (SAD) Homeland: Foxtrot, a. k. a. The Green Coats

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Team Foxtrot. Known for their superb work with the locals during the early wars with Iraq and Afghanistan. Foxtrot has been re-asigned to the Homeland. Working with local Militia, they spend the majority of their time tracking down OWA Sniper Assault Sleeper Cells who have been living in the U.S. throughout the Country located next to key targets. Made of mostly Soviet spec Op's they have been lying in wait building caches and training for their missions which have already been pre-determined.

Six months into the war now most of these cells have been activated and carried out their initial targets. It's team Foxtrots mission to track them down.

With 2 teams eliminated to date they are hot on the trail of a third.

They have been given the nick name of "The Green Coats" and are feared by the sleeper cell community as they have now all gotten word that they are being hunted one by one.

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Hey brother!!! Nice little set-up as always!!!;) 1 problem though---youve got a long-hair in your squad---that boy needs a hair cut before the 1st SGT sees him!!!:D---RED---

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Sweet little team Rick. The Green Coats seem like a great group of hunters. I really like what you did with the doors on the Hummer too. That was a nice touch. Are they going to be part of your story you have working? I can see some information being shared between the teams you have.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
ahh, that time of year again when we get some good outdoor dios...:)

i really like what you did with the gun mount in the back Rick...wheres that from?

one thing i think you should do is somehow weather the tarp rolls...they look too "new"

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I'm really liking all of this. I don't care for the headset on the rear gunner (giggety), it reminds me of the Jango Fett headset too much. I don't have an issue with the longhair, but then again, he looks like he might still be part of the 'D.A.D.T.' campaign.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks everyone.

As far as long hair, I figure they are trying to blend in with locals which would include hippies, hunters, farmers and long shoremen

They will be a part of the main story.

Yeah tarps are new looking and rigid. I guess trade off was camo print. How would O weather them??

Head set looks better on headsculpts With knit caps I agree

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah tarps are new looking and rigid. I guess trade off was camo print. How would I weather them??

not really sure...a dusty wash might work on them...maybe sandpaper to them?...not really sure how to make them look faded or distressed...