Click N’ Play

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Run a search of Brand: Click N’ Play on Amazon and it is turning up a bunch of the standard PTE stuff.

Click N’ Play Military Attack Combat Helicopter 20 Piece Play Set with Accessories.
Click N' Play Military Checkpoint 60 Piece Play Set with Accessories.
Click N' Play Military Desert Patrol Vehicle (DPV) Buggy 16 Piece Play Set with Accessories
Click N' Play Military Lookout Watch Tower 16 Piece Play Set with Accessories.
Click N’ Play Military Air Force F/A 18 Super Hornet Fighter Jet, 16 Piece Play Set with Accessories.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Looks like they are getting more in. I searched World Peacekeepers.

Click N’ Play Mega Military Army Base Barrack Command Center Play Set with Accessories -74 Pieces.
Click N' Play Military Armored Assault Tank 27 Piece Play Set with Accessories.
Click N’ Play Military Special Operations Combat Dinghy Boat 26 Piece Play Set with Accessories.
Click N' Play Military Life Living Quarters Bunk Bed 14 Piece Play Set with Accessories.
Click N' Play Military Logistics Transport Unit 16 Piece Play Set with Accessories.
Click N' Play Military Attack Combat Helicopter with Helipad 48 Piece Play Set and Accessories. Amazon.com: Click N' Play Military Attack Combat Helicopter with Helipad 48 Piece Play Set and Accessories.: Toys & Games

Click N’ Play Military Expeditionary Logistics Engineering Unit 29 Piece Play Set with Accessories. Amazon.com: Click N’ Play Military Expeditionary Logistics Engineering Unit 29 Piece Play Set with Accessories.: Toys & Games

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
this is not new really - I got the quonset hut from them on Amazon for like $55 a couple years ago.

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
I’ve bought a couple things under click and play, the Quonset hut play set I got several years ago and it’s still in the box. My oldest grandson is 4 and about to the age I gift it to him. His siblings are a little more destructive so I plan on setting up a safe zone so he can play without human tornadoes spinning around 😉

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Noticed the bomber repaint popped up on my feed. The reason I am posting this is because these bastards sat on the shelves collecting dust at Toys R us until the sale came along in which case they were magically gone. (Shoved in the back room.)

$40 vs $60/80?