Cobra Commander’s Vacation take 3

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Everyone has been stressed these past two years. Many of us are looking forward to a nice vacation.

Cobra Commander is no different. So he has decided to take a few quick trips around the world incognito?

Where will he show up?
Will others join him?

But not all trips go as planned. He is stuck in a layover (Not that kind) due to not turning off the weather dominator
B832BA29-C0C6-465F-91AD-D20B0C2D6AAF.jpeg
Apparently some 1:18 fans in the area!
00433B8B-0DC1-4EDB-9637-DD6C2C7296C7.jpeg

Always a little business to do on these trips. :(
638A7AA6-8340-4174-9F54-1CD59BCFBCC2.jpeg

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Never!
I want to use him when I go on vacation next year. Had to travel this weekend so I quickly put together vacation CC. He even has accessories.

Although if anyone wants to take pictures with their own CC & friends they are more than welcomed. (Including a certain member who still has the original/2nd one)

Had the alien figure with me also, & was in an airport the was suspiciously looked like MIB headquarters. Missed opportunity on that one.

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
I remember on another Joe sight years ago we shipped a Wild Weasel pilot figure around to different members. The first guy added some accessories and mailed it out and each subsequent person took pictures of the figure at some place of interest near their home. You also could remove an accessory if you put another one in the box. At the end it went back to the original member. I took the figure to Appomattox Virginia while I was there training at our 3rd division and had some shots with the cannons. I felt like a nerd at the time and kept looking around for other visitors to the park 😂

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Duck troopers are being deployed for Cobra Commander’s Vacation!

Their mission… to help recruit new members of Cobra…. Probably not Cobra Commander’s plan’s always stink.

For those who still think the Combat Organization of Battle Ready Assassins is a terrorist organization determined to rule the world……

They incorporated in the 90s & bought the parts worth keeping.

Reactions: nacho and Sgt301