Cobra training camp by W.O. leroy

W.O. leroy

Enlisted
Jul 21, 2011
Australia
I thought I had posted this a while ago but after looking at Red's first dio thread I did a search and couldn't find it so I thought I'd put it up rather than hijacking Red's thread. Enjoy!

WARNING: Pic Heavy!!

Last edited:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
That's fantastic. Your hard work shows. I like the comedy at the end. They're worst shots than Imperial stormtroopers.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Very cool...I woulda LOVED to have that when I was a kid...heck, I would now, lol...

I like the feet sticking out of the mud

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
That's really cool bro.

I always dig seeing the 25th troopers and i love the barracks set up

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Mate, that's fantastic! Great work on the wooden cabin, as well as the overall setup.

You've captured the "feel" of a training camp; I can't help but hear Gunnery Sgt Hartman (R. Lee Ermey) barking at the recruits. :D

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grab-ass-tic pieces of amphibian shit! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?"

Last edited:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I loved this when you posted it before and still do today! Awesome little training camp!

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
Now thats a real training ground!

I was wondering when will Big Boa come by to give them his turkey sized fists and have bowling balls on their noses routine...

Excellent work bud! btw where did you get the sand?