Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I really want a source for that head sculpt. Obviously a Japanese trading figure. Possibly Final Fantasy related?

The hair is off the chick figure in the middle...don't know her name or anything...I was sent a link long ago...she has zero articulation...came with chair and a book for her lap

gaaway

Enlisted
May 14, 2011
I know, right?

At any rate, whether you guys win or lose, you still managed to create some kickass custom babes. Be proud of that. :)

EDIT: Maybe these Officer contests will also inspire more people to sign up as Officers next time around? :)
You bet I will sign next time.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
For what?

Ya never know...

Nah, I plan to let my wife pick since these are chick customs...she really liked mine and she's been very interested in the contest...

I still also have to finish the other chick I started...she mighta even been the better of the two...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Seriously, she considered it...I told her she'd get harassed regularly...she asked why...I had to change the subject...hahahaha

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Sweet!...thanks everyone who voted for me!...I really didn't expect to win with this rushed entry...the head skin tone being off I thought was a nail in the coffin...thanks for not caring :D

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Dude - the school girl outfit was the nail in the coffin for everyone else. :p

Congrats! I am going to have to save the pic of Fled's Scarlett and try to make one similar. :D