[Contest] CC's Itinerary

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Yep CC arrived here yesterday, I probably should have posted in here but after the terrible flight he had he wanted to do something fun. First he wanted to kick my dog but I talked him out of that and we went to a strip joint instead. We had a great time but I have to be quiet as he is still in bed and there's nothing worse than waking up a megalomaniac terrorist leader. I'll get my pics done and posted ASAP. :)

hahaha. Good Stuff!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Those are Awesome!!

I love how you made it a little comic. Your going to be a tough act to follow. The straw joke was great and CC in a strip joint is classic!

W.O. leroy

Enlisted
Jul 21, 2011
Australia
Thanks guys you all rock. I'm sure there is going to be some stiff competetion, there are some fantastic photographers here. :D

W.O. leroy

Enlisted
Jul 21, 2011
Australia
Here's a pic of the "souvenir" I will be sending with CC.

The bottle of scotch not the girl. :D

Attachments

• DSCF4099.jpg
    DSCF4099.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 36

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Okay a couple of new additions to the thread:

1. If you notice in the first post the current location where CC is at now has a link to Google maps so you can get a better idea of where he is actually at. Very cool!

2. We have also added a nice Map to track where CC has been and where he's going. Here's a preview of the map:

a big Thanks to BEE! He put in a lot of work on these Maps and has supported our Contest greatly. Thank You Sir.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh boy, how to top that trip???

Bee, those maps are wicked cool bra!!

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
I've taken the photos, but I still need to edit them and add voice balloons. Can't do it at the moment because my daughter has been hogging my attention all day, and... one photo is PG and the other is pushing the boundaries of PG-13. :D

I took 7 or 8 photos, and choosing only three to convey the "story" has been difficult.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I've taken the photos, but I still need to edit them and add voice balloons. Can't do it at the moment because my daughter has been hogging my attention all day, and... one photo is PG and the other is pushing the boundaries of PG-13. :D

I took 7 or 8 photos, and choosing only three to convey the "story" has been difficult.

That's awesome to hear Fled!

You can always post non contest entries in this thread too just for fun :)

W.O. leroy

Enlisted
Jul 21, 2011
Australia
Yeah it's way further than it looks :D

That's awesome you got him already I thought for sure he wouldn't get there till after Easter. Can't wait to see what you do with him Fled, I'm sure it's going to be fantastic.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Yeah it's way further than it looks :D

That's awesome you got him already I thought for sure he wouldn't get there till after Easter. Can't wait to see what you do with him Fled, I'm sure it's going to be fantastic.

I sent Monkeywrench a couple of pics for approval - they might be a bit too racy for a PG-13 rating. :D

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I sent Monkeywrench a couple of pics for approval - they might be a bit too racy for a PG-13 rating. :D

I looked them over. Sent a reply.

To everyone else... You jokers better be on you A-Game. The Aussies are doing it BIG.

I can't wait to see Fled's official entry!!