[Contest] CC's Itinerary

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
That's fantastic Fled!...almost humanised CC a little, especially with his dig at ROC...

And when I scrolled down and saw how ripped he was, I cracked up...bravo man!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Outstanding Fled. man, my idea for mine is really starting to seem like shit in comparison to the first 2 stops.

They have definitely set the bar high!

The good thing is that we do have 6 different prize packages to win!

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Okay, CC is packed and ready to go. I'll send him on his way today.

Here's a pic of his souvenir: an authentic replica of Aussie icon Crocodile Dundee's famous knife, made in China. :)

Attachments

• CC-souvenir.jpg
    CC-souvenir.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 21

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
This is totally my new favorite thread. What a great contest this is, MW. I'm lovin' the entries so far, great job guys!

Thanks Homer!

I agree, the contest has been everything I had hoped and more and we are just getting started. It's going to be fun when this is over to look back at everything. We have everything documented pretty well.

The real fun part is after it's over, we still have so much to do. We'll get to vote on who wins all the prizes and I got some pretty cool ideas on what to do with CC and his souvenirs after his trip.

I can't wait to see his full Map and tracking how many miles he will travel. Should give us an interesting topic for the next several months.

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
I can't wait to see his full Map and tracking how many miles he will travel. Should give us an interesting topic for the next several months.

Be sure to add China to his mileage too. After all that's where he was first conceived prior to crossing over into America. :D

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Nice Fled,

You guys are good.

Thank god I'm number 32.

haha

I can't wait to see what you come up with. Your dios are so realistic and artsy. To see what you come up with a extreme figure like CC is exciting.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
haha

I can't wait to see what you come up with. Your dios are so realistic and artsy. To see what you come up with a extreme figure like CC is exciting.

yeah but I gotta come up with a trippy twist. I may even have to break down and buy my first female action figure. Gulp.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
mine is gonna suck, i just know it

You'll do fine. You will have the most time with him and you got plenty of time to think of something cool.

Remember one Prize is "Best pic by Staff" and we only have like 4 staff members in the contest. You got this!

yeah but I gotta come up with a trippy twist. I may even have to break down and buy my first female action figure. Gulp.

Nice! I'm interested.

Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

Updated Map!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
so excited about D&D...hope they do a good job and their heart is in it and don't just phone it in like Harrison Ford did in the last Indy film

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
so excited about D&D...hope they do a good job and their heart is in it and don't just phone it in like Harrison Ford did in the last Indy film

You'll know how it'll be when more info comes out and when they say something to the effect "Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are reprising their roles for way less than normal fee because they just want to have fun this time around"

But if they say "Jim Carrey will be making a record $31 million in this movie"
we're screwed.

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
Wasn't he a pet detective in "The Number 23". He was a pet catcher in one life while a detective in another. Hey that works for me. lol

Oh btw, the pen is BLUEEEEEEE!!!!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wasn't he a pet detective in "The Number 23". He was a pet catcher in one life while a detective in another. Hey that works for me. lol

Oh btw, the pen is BLUEEEEEEE!!!!

"STOP BREAKING THE LAW!!!"

from coming soon regarding D&D2

"We did not do 'Dumb and Dumberer,'" he continues. "That was a studio thing. So we've always wanted to do a sequel and finally Jim called up. Jeff always wanted to do it. We always wanted to do it. Jim was busy, but he called and said, 'We've got to do this thing again.' He had just watched 'Dumb and Dumber' and he said, 'This is the perfect sequel. Let's do it.'"

the red part is very promising

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
How's it going scumbags?

Touched down last friday in Sunny Brisbane with OG13's own PROVOST,he told me it was "casual friday" at the office so he gave me some more appropriate attire and now going to do some heavy drinking and get some UV rays on the beaches down under...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
CC is still shacking up with Provost. He must be really enjoying himself :)

CC will most likely be headed to New Zealand soon!