[Contest] CC's Pictures

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Since CC starts with me, I will start it off with 3 simple Photo's. Since I'm the Contest Runner... I'm ineligible to win Prizes. I'm just doing it to show how it's done.

CC: You know FireFly, I'm sick of this shit! This MN sucks, it's like a fucking Ice Box here.
FF: Why are we here anyway?
CC: I dunno but I'm going on Vacation.. Your in charge
FF: Wha?

SS: Where is the Commander going?
FF: I think he's going on Vacation

FF: You see that men? He's quitting on you! I will show you how Cobra is suppose to run. Pack your gear, were moving out!
SS: Yes Sir!

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
CC had an early morning meeting so he packed his rod and reel and got in some fishing before the sun came up. :thumbsup:

Pictures of his meeting will come later...

Last edited:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
After finishing fishing for the day...CC had a meet up with a couple of Dreadnoks...dropping off a resupply of spending cash.

Tankster

X-treme Monster Hunter
Jul 19, 2011
Kansas
Since Kansas is boring and flat CC visited my Studio.......btw I have a bunch of fun pics wish I could show them all :D

Last edited:

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Cobra Commander has been away on bussiness but soon he will be able to return to his vacation:

But first time to re-supply the troops. (Cobra Hidden origins)

He has returned.

Now time for a little fun!

The new CC will have the stock gear he came with plus I will be adding his guitar.

Reactions: Fled74

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well, Cobra Commander is wrapping up his trip in Tahoe. Although he never made it to the Bunny Ranch he did have a good get away.....

He started his trip with hitting the slopes the first day. He did get a three day pass so he could take advantage of his free time...

After that, he did a night on the town to see what there was to offer. He did find a great place to eat....

And for his last day he went to the local hot springs and got himself a private room to enjoy a little peace and quiet after an extended stay....

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Excerpt from SNAKE-SITREP: NAVY/NBVC POINT MUGU
DATE REQUESTED: 04 MAY 2013
Enemy Combatant Alias: Cobra Commander

Date: 03 MAY 2013
Local Time: 14:28

Naval Base Ventura County: "... and like I was saying, we got him sir."
Joint Special Operations Command: "Are you sure?"
NBVC: "Yes, we positively ID'd him against the photos from the ADF we got last year."
JSOC: "Good work, observe and report, we want to find out if..."
NBVC: "Uh oh, I think the target may have spotted us."

JSOC: "What's happening Mugu? Do you still have eyes on the target?"
NBVC: "Yes sir, the UAV's GPS is... acting strange. Target is reentering vehicle, requesting permission to go weapons hot."

JSOC: "Shit. That's a residential neighborhood. I'm gonna get shitcanned for this, but permission granted."
NBVC: "He's got a fucking stinger! Weapon systems armed! Sending the fire code..."

JSOC: "... and? Do we have a confirmed kill Mugu?"

NBVC: "Negative. The drone... the drone has been destroyed sir. No systems responding. Allocating additional resources, but they will not be on station for 20 minutes."
JSOC: God damn it. That is one slippery motherfucker. He pops up all around the globe, disappears for months at a time, and then seems like he expects us to notice him. Did you get any intel on what he was doing?"
NBVC: He looked like... he looked like he was collecting ashes from the recent Springs Fire. Do you think they're related?"
JSOC: Nothing is coincidence. Get the 9th out there to see what they can figure out, I don't think this is the last we've seen of this guy."

----- BREAK -----

Date: 04 MAY 2013
Local Time: UNKNOWN

Unknown: Yesss.. that worked out marvelousssly. The long wait wasss worth it.

Unknown: Sssome people are not content jussst WATCHING the world burn, I prefer to do it myssself!

[ED. NOTE: I have more than 3 pictures so I officially disqualify myself from any prizes! I figured with the long delay I might as well do something more in depth. Sorry for the delay! Where will his travels take him next?]

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
CC in the great town of Fallbrook.

Attachments

• CC 2.jpg
    CC 2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 25
  • CC 1.jpg
    CC 1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 24
  • CC 3.jpg
    CC 3.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 25

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
CC's visit to LA finds him in Little Tokyo.
(also used your camera duff. Hope that's cool lol)

-----------------------------------------------------

CC: "Sssso thisss is Little Tokyo? .. What's with all the Hipsters and Weebs?"

CC: "Sssupose I should get some ramen or ssushi while I'm here."

Mutt: "Hey, man."
CC: "Great. Now what?"
Mutt: "My girl friend and I LOVE your cosplay. Are you here for the gathering?"
CC: *sigh*

-----------------------------------------------------

This happens.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
CC wound up in central Texas, broke as a joke and mumbling something about "goddamn Mexican hookers".

While here he finds out that things really are bigger in Texas, be it aquatic wildlife, gargantuan attack ducks, giant squash or man-on-man love.

loadedtomcat

Magnificent Bastard
Mar 18, 2011
Sorry these are late. My divorce was paused then picked back up full swing right as he arrived. I had planned this whole road trip theme with Texas country scenery and some sight seeing in Austin but all I would up having time for was CC to visit some of the characters I keep on my desk at work and inspecting a lone sentry posted here.

Here we see him make his arrival

CC's trying to figure out if there's a mic on this thing before he addresses the crowd:

CC makes his greetings. The crowd seems indifferent

"What is thy bidding my master?"

"When was the last time you cleaned this weapon?"

Last edited:

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
So, let me start off by saying sorry. I've had the figure for several months now and I do apologize. I've explained myself to MW so I'm not going to give excuses here.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that I don't have anything remotely cool as what most of you guys have for 1:18 dios. I've scratched my head all night :)eddieism:) and finally decided :fuckit:. So, here's what you've all been waiting for...

I'm ready for the next addy, MW!

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Nothing defines West Virginia and the Appalachian Mountains quite like a moonshine still.

IT'Ssssss GLORIOUSsssss! IT'Sssss INDESCRIBABLY BEAUTIFUL! I think I'm going to cry.

I will trade you a one weather dominator and a usssed MASSssss Device for it. Deal?

Hey Mindbender - We NEED thessssse for the Zombie Viper containment canistersssss. Plussss the liquid inside will peel paint from our russsted hissssstankssss and our zombie viperssss will be preserved forever. And we can use it as fuel for the rattlerssss. And it burnssss when you drink it.

CC will be traveling with a few ears of corn and a mason jar of shine.