[CONTEST] Cobra Commander's Vacation

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gotta change my souvenir. "Operation Equus" is a no-go.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com

haha, i can only imagine. lol. was it one of these

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Ok. I probably won't get him till next year so that gives me plenty of time to come up with something.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Tankster is in

Right On!

If he is coming down to the South Pacific then he should cross the other side of the Tasman to NZ. I have some scale props I've been wanting to make that I can add in to the package.

I'm in.

Sweet! Send me your Addy in a PM to make it official

I'm in just don't make me first or 2nd. I need to brush up on CC's bio to understand this masked man

Good! Don't worry, he'll probably travel overseas first. Send me your addy when you have time to make it official

Sweet!

Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I came up with my idea last night. this is gonna be fun. got a few things to make for my picture.

Cool, can't wait to see it.

Haha, not sure if I should be more worried about you or Ewok

I'm in. This is awesome.

Good to have you bro

Ok. I probably won't get him till next year so that gives me plenty of time to come up with something.

Nice!

I will determine a final join date sometime this weekend and we'll get this party started shortly after.

Blowtorch

awake and alive
Aug 3, 2011
Delaware
www.freewebs.com
Really? Why, if you don't mind me asking?

A few reasons actually.
1) my ex some how "lost" a bunch of my Joe stuff so once again I have to replace shit. Which is a f***in' royal pain in the ass.
2) No one looks at anything I've wrote anyway so there's a waste of time. So why bother.
3) I don't have the space to do any photos anyway.
4) And my favorite people who I talk to everyday either poke fun or say "yeah I went to your site", but really didn't. Don't lie about it just tell me you didn't look at it. Really WTF ?
5) There isn't any enjoyment anymore.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I'm dropping out of the contest. In fact I think I'm going to sell off my collection and call it quits

damn bro, I hope you stick around. I'll leave you on the confirmed list until our deadline in case you change your mind. If you still don't wanna be involved when that time comes, I'll remove you

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Prizes:

1. Best Overall Picture voted on by Staff, Staff ineligible to win

We need a boo-hoo icon.

Instead of a head in sand icon we need a head up ass one now. Good one poncho. Don't worry, that literacy thing will catch on for you soon. :proposetoast:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I know. I just needed someone to harass since I just woke up. You seemed like a perfect candidate.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Added the official deadline in the first post:

March 10th, 2012

Also still waiting on these addresses to make them official participants

Waiting on Addy's:

Wild Weasel
NSA
Ewok
Major Blood
PROVOST
Rick

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Updated the participants in Post 3, just need a few addy's from some staffer's. Still have 10 days to sign up!