Votes: 5 31.3%

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
What da Zed?

This was a small Officer only Contest that we did to celebrate Halloween. We are allowing all members of the forum to vote on the Winner! You can review the rules below and the options will be in the 2nd post.

Rules:

1. Create a Zombie Figure (must be in 1:18 scale)

2. You can have up to 2 entries for the contest

3. Must create your own thread(s) *User's Custom Zombie*

4. Contest runs from 9/1 - 10/30

5. All entries must be submitted by 10/30 Midnight Central Time

6. Voting will be via Poll on the Public forums. Voting will take place 11/1 - 11/6.

7. Prize is a custom Dio donated to the site from Officer Meddatron pictured below.

7a. If Meddatron wins the contest he will receive a special prize TBD.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I woud have been in for sure if this was open to everyone. I hope that lesson has been learned.

meh, it's one of the perks for being an Officer. We have free giveaways and contests. It's just something extra that we give back to the guys who help the site go on. Many of the Officers don't even participate in the giveaways and contests and just wanted to help support the site without incentives.

As for Contests open for everyone. I have a few ideas rolling around in my brain(scary eh?) and next year I may be doing some Contests for everyone although the bigger prizes will be held back for Officer only Contests most likely. I'll see how it plays out.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Sucks that only me and Medd participated...freaking slackers...shame on you!

You should count yourself fortunate, some of us on the "outside" would have killed it.

Be happy you didn't have the competition. ;)

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I voted for two. I really liked three, I just think the intestines should be hanging.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I woud have been in for sure if this was open to everyone. I hope that lesson has been learned.

There is no lesson to be learned. MW was very clear during the officer drive what his intent towards contests were this year. Honestly, he has gone well above what would be expected of anyone to help out. If anyone doesn't agree with the way the contests are run please feel free to send a message to any of us.

At the end of the day the contests are for fun. The officer section obviously gets more attention in contests seeing how it is contributors. Anyone is welcome to do a contest on the boards. There is no rule that states otherwise. Feel free at anytime to do so. MW has done a give away each month in the officer spot. I have not seen anyone do something like that on the regular boards.

The site is a hobby. It's not a money maker like places with sponsors. The only reason we have stuff on the side is because it was set up when the site started so we thought it would be a perk that officers would like to use. I pushed bloggers, sites and businesses to take full advantage of it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
You should count yourself fortunate, some of us on the "outside" would have killed it.

Be happy you didn't have the competition. ;)

I knew I didn't have to worry about you...thankfully...you got the creepy look down!

But other officers, there's how many?...and only two participated for a ZOMBIE contest?!...I thought that kinda contest would see a record turn out...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I knew I didn't have to worry about you...thankfully...you got the creepy look down!

But other officers, there's how many?...and only two participated for a ZOMBIE contest?!...I thought that kinda contest would see a record turn out...

I will agree with you that it is a pretty paltry turnout.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I try not to use the e mail blast too often. Don't want people to think we are spamming them. I'll do one up later today.