Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Camel

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
This was a Officer only Contest that is wrapping up now. Everybody gets a chance to vote! The Rules for the Contest are below and the following posts will show the entries. Choose Wisely!

You're My Hero

Rules:

1. Create a custom Hero/Patriot figure (must be in 1:18th scale)

2. You may have up to Two entries

3. Must create your own thread(s) titled *User's Custom Hero/Patriot*

4. Contest runs from May 1st through June 30th

5. All entries must be submitted by June 30th

6. Voting will take place via public poll from July 1st through July 6th

7. Prize will be a handcrafted Arctic Dio Piece donated by Meddatron

7a. If Meddatron wins the contest, he will receive a Prize TBD and the Arctic Dio will be given away in a special giveaway TBD.

8. How you define a Hero/Patriot is completely up to you. No special requirements, let your imagination run wild!

Prize:

Figures NOT included

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
No votes and doesn't look like I'll get any... not even for the comedy name of 'Man Tracker' :( I'll keep on trying.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
No votes and doesn't look like I'll get any... not even for the comedy name of 'Man Tracker' :( I'll keep on trying.

keep on trying. Took till about my 5th or 6th banner entry before I got a vote. But each banner got better as I tried. Banner contest basically taught me how to take a picture.

My first few custom contest entries years ago didn't get votes either, but just like above, each entry got better and I eventually won a few.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
keep on trying. Took till about my 5th or 6th banner entry before I got a vote. But each banner got better as I tried. Banner contest basically taught me how to take a picture.

My first few custom contest entries years ago didn't get votes either, but just like above, each entry got better and I eventually won a few.

Banner contests are a breeze and enjoyable to enter... it's the customising that I'm struggling with mainly cos it's new to me but I appreciate the words of encouragement... as opposed to Eddie and his :words::words::words:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Banner contests are a breeze and enjoyable to enter... it's the customising that I'm struggling with mainly cos it's new to me

I am just the opposite...Customizing is my thing - photos...not so much. You will learn - we all started with simple headswaps and gear changes....it just takes practice. :D

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

don't let it get you down. You had some really tough competition in this one!

Who did you vote for?

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
don't let it get you down. You had some really tough competition in this one!

Who did you vote for?

Oh no far from it MW, this is my hobby/escape from the real world so it could never get me down. Thanks thou, I appreciate the sentiments but I knew it be tough so it's all good. Got to challenge myself & step out of the comfort zone. I voted for mall ninja.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Right On!

I'm looking forward to see you enter the 2 current contests!

I gotta admit that Mall Ninja caught me of guard and was very creative but fuck Eddie :p

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Right On!

I'm looking forward to see you enter the 2 current contests!

I gotta admit that Mall Ninja caught me of guard and was very creative but fuck Eddie :p

You a-hole!...you guys build me up and vote for me and then beat me up for winning :wtf:...I feel like a celebraty who gets raised up and then torn back down...:D

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
hahaha

After the current burn of one of the contests going on, I'm neutral. I just had to stick it to you with that one though :D

Officers know what I'm referring too :p