Couple of projects

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I've been working on and off (mostly off) on a few different projects.

First is mostly looking for the unlimited possibilities in the Renegades Duke figure.

I added a holster.

Helmet was just to see how it would look.

There's a lot of potential with this figure. I'm glad I have more than one.

Next is something I don't know why I never thought of before. A proper ROC Desert Ambush Duke. The figure we got, while it's a good base for a lot of MW type figures, is pretty bare bones. I modded a Steel Brigade vest, and made more realistic legs as well. The knees are from the Steel Brigade figure, and the upper/lower legs are from POC Dusty. Hands are from POC Nightfox (AWE Striker). Next up is to mod up an M4, and I might start with the one that came with 25th Airborne.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looking forward to seeing the finished products. I had alot of fun with the new rengades for a custom base. I've posted a few recently.

I agree on the roc Duke. Most of mine got the POC Jungle Duke for spec op's or the Dusty legs. I like Dusty's better for a soldier because the knee pad is a little more realistic.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I like the Dusty knee pads too, and had them on him for a while, but upon looking at stills from ROC, Duke wears this style knee pad.

As for RB, Medd. No. I haven't done anything to him as of late.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I'm curious. Do the POC Dusty legs still bow in a little with those knees or did the new knees fix that?
It does seem to fix some of the bowing. A lot of the issue (for me at least) with the Dusty legs is with the ankles.

Look at the ankles and you can see how they're a bit at an angle and not parallel with the top part of the boot.

I'm going to try to work on the ROC Duke a bit more tonight...if I have time.