Crysis 2 Figures

Tracker

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
I've got three so far, two cell troops and one nanosuit trooper, and I have to say there real cool and lot better that I was expecting. The rifles and larger caliber guns they come with are real handy. The grenade launcher and 50cal like gun can be mounted on the PTE humvee by adding a little bit of Teflon tape/Thread seal tape.

Just one thing annoying is that the lager guns can be crooked apron purchase, but nothing boiling water can't fix

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was *this* close to picking up a CELL Trooper today.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I wish I had picked up that cell trooper when I had seen him. I can't seem to find the thing anywhere now.

Tracker

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
I'll be getting pics when the weather get better. I would had done it last week, but i was helping a friend out with some A.C. work so i did have much time

also found out the large guns will fit the A.W.E Striker (with the Teflon tape Fix) and Small peg hole of the The Vamp with out rigging of any kind

Fritzkrieg

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
I was looking at the alien figures for this line the other day. I'm not much into the game, infact I know nothing about it, but the aliens could work for any number of generic alien vs conflicts using Joes, Marvel, or military lines. They remind me a lot of the alines from the Ultimate Avengers cartoon.

Tracker

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
got pics of that 50 cal mounted up

I apologize about not making pics had orgot about it and I just remember today I said was was going to do this.

So with out further delays pics of the "50" cal. and grenade launcher and the Teflon tape mod to the mount.

The way the mound and tripod are designed it make it versatile.

Tracker

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
I picked up a cell trooper on ebay to get one in hand and then snagged 3 on sale at BBTS which should ship soon after a preorder I am waiting on gets in.

Nice figure

they sure are I've been lucky to find the three I have a retail