Custom Operator

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
I just finished (mostly) this custom special operator. Was kind of looking at Pac in Battlefield IV, but he's not really right. I definitely need to grunge up the pants. Main problem—he doesn't pose for shit. I can't even really get him to reach around his tac gear to hold a gun with two hands...

Still, I like the way he looks for the most part. Used new 50th Shipwreck and Daremo's beautiful casts.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Nice.
I wish they'd used a different upper left arm on those figs. That band around the sleeve bothers me on anyone other than Law.

kt174

Assaulter
Oct 20, 2013
Carolinas
Your operator looks great, Preacher! Really like the vest. What did you use for the vest besides the BBI plug? Whats the problem with his arms? Is it that you can't get them to bent inward enough? I usually cut a small wedge out of the inside of the upper arm so I get a better range of motion.

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
Thanks, kt174! I used the bbi plug, the bbi backpack and some scraps of a linen type fabric, which I did in two layers, the top slightly thinner than the first, glued together with Elmer's and then backed/attached with green stuff. The vest gets in the way of the arms.

I'd like to see that range of motion trick too. Because my normal guys could use a slightly better bend.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I second the fact you're gonna need to cut out a section of the arm AND probably shave down the side of the pec. Also wouldn't hurt to trim around the inner elbow, just below the bicep.