Suppressor- POC SE
Webgear- POC SE, modified
Bandolier with holster- Micro Canvas

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Beautiful!...I love all the custom gear you made for him...the MP9 holster being moved to his back instead of his thigh looks really cool and unique...digging that cammo too...

Nice bright pics BTW :D

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Where is his ninja-fu stuff?! It's not snake eyes!

But seriously, looks good! Nice details, definitely more of a "commando" than tight-pants mcgee.

I think from now on, I just won't acknowledge SE even owning a sword. Hopefully I can change people.

Now this is a commando! Fantastic take on SE. Just don't post this on Hisstank, god only knows how those guys would freak out.

Too late, but don't worry, it's almost to page 2.

Yeah... ass. Excuse me for taking dramatic dio-like shots. :rainbow: :D

Giga,

Nice, dude. Not a fan of those lower legs, but they look better here.

Eddie's just continuing the squabble over Fistful of Dynamite not having enough light. I'm not a huge fan of the lower legs myself but I was extremely desperate to show a SE that doesn't use the same formula everyone has done.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Oh yeah, now I remember that whole deal with the lighting thing... what a boob. Man-boob.

And yes, what hasn't been done for SE, for parts? It's like you have to reinvent the wheel if you want to make a custom of him.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah... ass. Excuse me for taking dramatic dio-like shots. :rainbow: :D

Lol...besides being a carry over, it was genuine compliment...I love dramatic shots, but when showing off a custom, I think it's best to at least couple the dramatic with clear shots so we can see the awesome work that's been done :)