Customized Chap Mei vehicle

Dzirhan

Enlisted
Jul 22, 2015
Malaysia
Customizing work on a Chap Mei vehicle today, mostly complete save for the fact that I should add a machine gun remote control weapon station somewhere and maybe a mast mounted sensor, customized the main gun and twin barrel cannon by using surplus mounted guns and adding new barrels to them, added sensor dish from a Zoids kit, relocated the missile mount the vehicle came with to a new position as the existing position blocks the main gun, added window panels to the bare frames of the drivers position (though now I'm thinking I should use tinted or dark plastic transparencies for a better look) and covered the open roof hole using a figure stand as a hatch :)

Dzirhan

Enlisted
Jul 22, 2015
Malaysia
Chap Mei Soldier Force Steelbuster APC, came out about 5-6 years ago and after the Rhino and it is somewhat similar in design and look but does have some different features than the Rhino such as a back door and small interior there, there's a prison cell inside the vehicle (as originally it debuted in Chap Mei's Police vs Bad Guyz line)