Daredevil (Net Flix TV Show)

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
On a side note, I somehow got on the shitlist of Christos and Ruth Gage who were writers of the first season.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Really liking this season so far. Elektra (Elodie) is so hot. I love her accent.

It's taking me a while to get used to Bernthal as Punisher. Just too used to him as another character. Big reason i prefer unknowns.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I watched the first 2 episodes last night, and part of the third before I succumbed to exhaustion. I'll have to watch Ep 3 over tonight. LOL I was like "I gotta see what happens next, but just one more episode" next thing I know it's an hour, or so later, and I'm staring at the next episode screen. LOL

All in all so far it's an EXCELLENT season. I love the back, and forth between DD, and Punisher, and I REALLY loved that they got right into them facing off right there in the first episode.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I think i watched nine NINE episodes yesterday to finish up the season. I have things to do and i don't need the draw of watching the show always nagging at me while i'm trying to get those things done. :lmao:

Anyway, it started to get a little convoluted near the end with the
zombie kids and their blood being drained and replaced and "Blacksky" and that clay pot casket and then the whole Punisher crooked military backstory.
All in all, it was a great season. Equally as good as the first if not better. Loved the Matt and Karen cliffhanger.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Careful. Saying it was better than the first season is what led to the Gages going after me.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Not the Netflix show, but this is a sizzle reel of a proposed Daredevil project.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92cVd9HalHs&feature=youtu.be"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92cVd9HalHs&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

a trilogy as follows. ‘Daredevil ‘73’ ‘Daredevil ‘79’ and ‘Daredevil ‘85’ where I was going to do a kind of ‘cultural libretto’ and make the music of those eras a kind of thematic arc .

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Yeah that was Joe Carnahan's project. I was excited about the prospect. He was trying to get Sony to go in on it before they lost the license. He wanted a Mean Streets Daredevil. Back when Hell's Kitchen was the Hell's Kitchen from the comics.

Interestingly enough, I think they're Punisher has a lot of inspiration from Taxi Driver.