Dark Horse MotUC customs

Dark Horse

Ultimate Z-list celebrity
I got my first custom done today for Dirty Dave. He called him Captain Slither.

And a custom from Dirty Dave himself, his third in around ten years.

I call him Grunt.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Were they painted or just parts swap?...if they're painted, bravo!...I tell at all that they have paint...looks factory smooth

Dark Horse

Just finished this. Was gonna call her Venoma, but that sounded too much like enema, so instead I'll call her Venomiss. She's got the whole lure heroes into kissing her, then the snake comes out of her mouth and kills them vibe.

Venomiss

Evil Snakewoman with the kiss of death

A rare and formidable Snakewoman from King Hssss's Viper clan, Vasssha was among the last of King Hsss's troops to be released from the void. Acting as King Hsss's personaly assassin, few know of her existance, and even fewer have lived to tell the tale! Venomiss lures her victims with stunning beauty and powerful pheremones, only to strike with her highly venomous snake tongue when they are within range!

Last edited:

Dark Horse

Here's an artifact I made.

The Shard of Zalesia - An artifact of immeasurable power betrusted to the Faceless one in ancient times, the Shard of Zalesia was stolen by his wayward daughter Evil Lyn and the Lord of desruction, Skeletor. Unable to tap into the Shard's full potential, Skeletor donated the Shard to Tri- Klops, who uses the Shard's energies to power his own creations, as well as his master's mighty engines of war.

That's an actual shard of Lemurian Quartz. I just sculpted the base.

Dark Horse

Thanks mate!

Snarlor finished!

Snarlor

Heroic animal handler

A rarity among his beast man brethren, Snarlor had always empathised and cared for the animals of Vine jungle, making him an outcast of his tribe. Eventually expelled from his tribe for not enslaving animals, Snarlor roamed free around Eternia until trapped by the Evil Horde. In a fit of might, Snarlor emitted a thunderous roar that destroyed his prison cell and an entire unit of Horde troopers who stood guard. Whilst escaping from the Horde slave camp, Snarlor met and befriended Mossman and joined the heroic warriors. Now a guardian of peace alongside Mossman, Snarlor uses his powerful roar and laser lash to protect the forests and animals of Eternia!

Snakeman headsculpt (might cast and sell this. PM me if interested)

Battle armour Faker chestpiece to fit Palace guard armour -

Last edited:

Dark Horse

Tank Head

I decided to double up on the guns. I had to borrow my friend's MAA gun so it doesn't have the inside bit painted black :(

Tank Head Heroic walking arsenal

Originally created as a generic robot Palace guard by Man At Arms, Robot designation 9091 was stolen by the evil warrior Tri-Klops and retro fitted with hidden weaponry in an attempt to assassinate King Randor. At the point of execution of his orders, 9091 resisted his programming and became sentient. With the help of the heroic warriors, 9091 fought off a furious assault on Eternos palace. Impressed by Man At Arms, 9091 was further upgraded with twin hand cannons making him a heroic walking arsenal capable of dealing with waves of evil warriors all by himself!

Last edited:

Dark Horse

I was gonna call him Tankor, but then I thought that sounded like I was blowing folk at HISS Tank.

The head and feet were painted. I paintmatched the head first but it looked too bland. So I went over it with silver, did the shading, then sprayed it with clear orange. I can still swap him back to a Palace gurad if I need to. Thinking about adding another MAA gun.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Now that's how you please a lady! :D

I like the idea of Tank head being a bot...having a army of them would be pretty cool

Dark Horse

I might paint the end green. Whaddaya think?

I made some wooden weapons racks. The first one is inspired by the CG cardboard piece. It has to lean against something. The second one is free standing.

I'm custom making these to trade for figures if anyone wants one.

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I have really had to not look at MotU stuff. There are some really really awesome Sci-Fi looking figures that are of course really really expensesive. My favorite that I have seen so far is Captain Glenn (just has that vintage Sci-Fi feel). My wallet and girlfriend both would be history if I started that. I used to have all the MotU back when it first came out.