Destro, Zarana, Leatherneck, and friends (Pic Heavy)

c_money_collins

The Unwashed
Dec 18, 2012
Fort Belvoir, VA
I don't post here vey much, but lurk around. I figured I'd post some of my customs.I haven't posted a custom in about two years, just out of laziness.

Destro
Mostly RET W2 Roadblock. The head is Marvel Super Hero Showdown Colossus, modified. The gauntlets are 25th Destro. The missiles are 25th Major Bludd. I used magnets on a couple of things, the missiles are held in place with magnets. The gauntlets have little metal pieces to attach, The head is also attached with magnets. It helped with the range of motion. The top of the neck ball is hollowed out and a dogtag chain ball was glued in. There is a magnet in the head so the head doesn't fall off. It holds really well, even upside down and the head is amazing motion.
That is Robocop's gun.

Zarana
Whole figure is SDCC Cold Slither Zarana...
Kidding. The head is casted from TofuJesse and the body is BBTS 7 pack Zanya. The knees and lower legs are 25th Viper. I went with the animal print tights because it is straight '80s.

Leatherneck
The body is Ret Roadblock W2, the head is from The Corps! with sculpted hair and mustache. The hat is dremeled out RAH Leatherneck. Vest and pouches and holster are random fodder I had.

Dusty
Just sculpted the beret, cut some stuff and painted the spade on his armor. The whole figure is POC Dusty

C$ Collins
My self custom. Pretty accurate. My hair is shorter now. The head is Scotty from the Star Trek line. The torso and arms are ROC Hawk and the waist and legs are from Wolverine:Origins

Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I really dig that Destro! All of them are great but that Leatherneck... Man is he SICK!!!!

Quit being so lazy and post more :D

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
All are pure win...my favorite is that leatherneck, but i would pick them all up if i saw them at retail, great job!