Diglers and Obi Shinobi are making a fig and vehicle combo

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Hey Fellow Fighters.....so this is news. Obi and I are partnering on FB to bring forth a fully articulate modern figure, and a vehicle of my design. HEMTT or MRATT.... we are in the early stages and I welcome you to join my face book page https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...58985358136.1073741828.100009521450150&type=3
....and join in the discussions and the updates. I also will post here major updates. This is huge for our hobby guy's. I have big plans for this stuff and I hope you can join me and Obi on this journey to making figures great again.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
I'll follow along, but I don't have a public use FB.

Interested in seeing what you guys come up with.

Get one Eddy....I have 100s of fans brother, and most are just like you. Come join us. Any one whom enjoys this type of stuff, my pages are full of it and everything related to the upcoming eventual Kickstarter. Making our hobby great again brothers.

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
Nice to hear that Obi is on board again. Thanks to him I learned a lot of my cutomization skills. He is one of the few customizers I really respect.
Nice to hear that 2 most skillfull customizer will combine their skills. No doubt - this is gonna be AWSOME.

azslogan

Officer
Mar 14, 2013
For the vehicle you do I'd like to see the Oshkosh MRAP or the Cougar MRAP you did as a Kickstarter project.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Hey folks, here we are in another new year and a little update on the fig. William Byrd is very busy creating the base articulation....and I can say from the pics he has shown me...we are in for a unique treat for this scale. The neck, shoulders, and arms seem to be complete, and already poses in the 'sniper' positions without the legs and hips even started yet.
What he seems to have achieved is a fig that does all the realistic poses without adding a shit load of articulation. Amazing. You can ask questions here, but Obi is a big fan of secrecy. :) So don't expect much on detailed details on articulation. You just have to trust me when I say, there is truly nothing like it out there, and its only in the skeleton building stage.
We haven't had a conversation on the detailed looks of the Devils, besides they are a modern warfare group. They are going to be very modern with a slight future edge....just a little.... The MRATT is an E.L.V. (electric light vehicle).....so these are here now, but not in production because of budgets. The Devils are a small PMC and are privately funded by very wealthy commissioners. So they can afford the best modern equipment. This also goes for the boy's. What do you think 'modern futuristic' look and what would you like to see?
Thanks guy's....
-Lance Johnson

saltymarine

Enlisted
Aug 22, 2011
Is the vehicle small, medium or large ? One thing I'd like to see if it's future ish, is exo load assisting skeleton system, maybe as an accessory i guess, future is here so ya I'd be in for the call of duty look ....

CoreyD

Enlisted
May 3, 2015
DC
So does the futuristic look mean that they're not going to look like the examples you've been posting on Facebook?

(I only say that bc I was digging the vibe from the images there)

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Yeah, Marauder already has the "modern futuristic" completely covered including the exo-skeleton saltymarine asked about. Stick with strictly modern military. Anything else will just be competing with already successful action figure lines. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, not Call of Duty Black Ops, Advanced Warfare, or Infinite War. Think more like current BBI figures with Obi articulation or like what you'd find on Live Resin, but in 1:18 scale with Obi articulation.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Is the vehicle small, medium or large ? One thing I'd like to see if it's future ish, is exo load assisting skeleton system, maybe as an accessory i guess, future is here so ya I'd be in for the call of duty look ....

The MRATT is smallish. Simple and modern. Seats either 4 or 2 and a gunner. Options for a gun nest. Simple interior. Cool on the outside and functionable on the inside.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
So does the futuristic look mean that they're not going to look like the examples you've been posting on Facebook?

(I only say that bc I was digging the vibe from the images there)

Thank you brother, I'm not the best figure painter out there, but I like my guy's modern.... I want the guy's to just be up to date and have the newest equipment out there. Quad eyes, and the best comms equipment. These guy's will be a team of 4 but you will be able to mod them with other kit bashes and each others kits. So 4 figs with just a little different look each and maybe ethnicity...race.... blah blah... Each guy will have a set of bare arms or covered arms, t shirts and full shirts..... but you will be able to swap and use stuff like MGRs stuff on them if you want. The figure is what is the thing....it is even so far the best posing figure now even compared to say microman. This is going to be amazing. The vehicle is the hooker...I have designed it to carry the figs I use and design. A team of 4 with a light tough fully armored and mine resistant, all terrain vehicle.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Yeah, Marauder already has the "modern futuristic" completely covered including the exo-skeleton saltymarine asked about. Stick with strictly modern military. Anything else will just be competing with already successful action figure lines. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, not Call of Duty Black Ops, Advanced Warfare, or Infinite War. Think more like current BBI figures with Obi articulation or like what you'd find on Live Resin, but in 1:18 scale with Obi articulation.

Hey big D, not going to stray much from that. Just want the guy's to have the best modern equipment and transportation. Quad eyes, best comms and computers. You know. Up to date stuff. The figs will be able to use MGRs stuff as well. There will be 4 guy's or you will be able to build 4 guy's with different heads and arms and I'm thinking that these will be goals for the kickstarter. One fig, 4 heads, covered arms, bare arms, t shirt arms, tshirt body, full shirt body, wife beater body, 2 types of legs....weapons for all Plate carriers and vests... Helmet with quad eyes, berets and hats.... These would be goals in the kickstarter. Those are ideas Obi and I have talked about a bit.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hey big D, not going to stray much from that. Just want the guy's to have the best modern equipment and transportation. Quad eyes, best comms and computers. You know. Up to date stuff. The figs will be able to use MGRs stuff as well. There will be 4 guy's or you will be able to build 4 guy's with different heads and arms and I'm thinking that these will be goals for the kickstarter. One fig, 4 heads, covered arms, bare arms, t shirt arms, tshirt body, full shirt body, wife beater body, 2 types of legs....weapons for all Plate carriers and vests... Helmet with quad eyes, berets and hats.... These would be goals in the kickstarter. Those are ideas Obi and I have talked about a bit.

ENVG-III* and FWS-I** are all I have to add to the conversation.

*Enhanced Night Vision Goggle III
**Family Weapons Sights-Individual

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Sounds neat.

As an aside, I finally found the HEMTT and MRAP.. can't believe they were in storage for like.. almost 3 years or something? Crazy. Gotta glue some parts back together, that SDCC trip was a little harsh on the vehicles.

Good luck on your figure production!