Diglers Turret available for pre-order and purchase

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
I didn't want to put this in my other turret thread as I didn't want this post to get lost in all the other posts....

Ok folks.....here you are!

From now thru August 31st, 2014 you can place a pre-order for one or more of Digler's turrets. They are priced at $30 each and will include the turret, adapter of your choosing (BBI, Unimax, PTE, or Ninja Cruiser), plus 4 clear windows. They were designed and made by Digler and cast by Daremo. These will be pre-assembled (except the windows), unpainted, and cast in gray. They will be available September 2014.

If you place a pre-order you may choose either an M2 machine gun or Mk-19 grenade launcher cast in black to add free of charge.

This offer is good only for the pre-order and when it's over they will cost $5 each.

BBI

Unimax

PTE

Ninja Cruiser

To place a pre-order, contact Daremo via PM at fighting1:18.com or email (dbr3470@yahoo.com) for details.

Reactions: raider33

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Well, turrets are popular...

We're working on making sure this will be compatible with 21st Century Humvees too. If one of the current adapters doesn't fit, we'll fabricate one. Also, bolts are being added to the hatch hinges. Pictures when it's completed.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
The BBI adapter should work with 21st Century Humvees. I don't have one to confirm this yet but I'm told that the turret diameter is 2 1/8" which is the same as BBI.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Awesome, thanks Pcsguy88!!! Custer7thcav is going to bring a 21st over and we'll get a photo.

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
Well I will be dipped in spit. Those looks awesome.

You made that ninja cruiser badass with that turret. Paint it sand color and boom!

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Bonus!

So this is a great bonus for you turret pre- purchased owners and future owners of Digler's Turrets.....Rivets!.....and....the turrets fit on the Retaliation Hiss Tank.

This is Digler's Turret 1.5

Retaliation Hiss Tank

Thank you Fighters
-Digs

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Looks awesome on the HISS! Wonder if it'd fit on the original HISS"tank"...?

Probably. The Ninja Cruiser adapter fits the Ret. Hisstank and the 25th Hisstank. It's like Frank's Red Hot, you can stick that $h!t on anything.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Looks awesome on the HISS! Wonder if it'd fit on the original HISS"tank"...?

Awesome? I disagree. It looks... wimpy?

How about making a TWIN .50 for it?????????

Then it would look awesome on a Hiss, old and new. Hell... at that rate, I'd want one on the cruiser.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Awesome? I disagree. It looks... wimpy?

How about making a TWIN .50 for it?????????

Then it would look awesome on a Hiss, old and new. Hell... at that rate, I'd want one on the cruiser.

Sign me up for that one!!! I actually got a bunch of sheet styrene in so I might give it a go.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Working on a dual M3 with AF, so you can wait on these guys to work one up, or wait till AF gets mine cast. Either way I'm sure you'll find the weapon you're looking for. :D A lot of casters seem to be working on turrets and weapons lately. It's pretty cool.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Last edited:

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
The one on the 'new' BBI Hind is decent looking...from what I've seen on here at least.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Agreed. Who makes the best M134 or do I have to scratch build it?

AF has an m134, MGR has their minigun, not sure who else casts one. Maybe B.A.T. But YMMV, so if what's out there currently isn't what you're looking for, scratch building may be the way to go.

As Dre said, there's the one on the BBI Hind but who knows if it's scale or not.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Do any of the 1:18 M134's available have separate barrels or are they all one piece? That's my beef with most of them out there.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
One piece assemblies. Forgo Marauder's because the barrels don't look like any M134 that exists. I'm kind of fond of Hasbro's new sculpt era one, but that would likely be too small for these purposes. Bbi's Hind one is passable, and someone should be able to loan it to you for casting. Bbi's MH-60 would be a good choice if you can get a loaner. Angel Forge's actually looks really good.

As to the scale questions on the Hind M134, It's probably good other than length, which only takes a minute to fix. Hopefully no one is thinking of using an M134 as the main armament on an armored vehicle.

I ended up with one of Pickel's if you want to take a gander at it.

Last edited:

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
One piece assemblies. Forgo Marauder's because the barrels don't look like any M134 that exists. I'm kind of fond of Hasbro's new sculpt era one, but that would likely be too small for these purposes. Bbi's Hind one is passable, and someone should be able to loan it to you for casting. Bbi's MH-60 would be a good choice if you can get a loaner. Angel Forge's actually looks really good.

As to the scale questions on the Hind M134, It's probably good other than length, which only takes a minute to fix. Hopefully no one is thinking of using an M134 as the main armament on an armored vehicle.

I ended up with one of Pickel's if you want to take a gander at it.

I was happy with MJ's until I became obsessed about detail and scale. AF's and Pickel's look better but I want the separate barrels. I'll most likely end up modding the barrels on one of BBI's M134s.

To my knowledge they're all one piece.

Damn. I'm only asking because an M134 would look awesome on Digler's turret but I'm picky about the details.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't get all the applause Marauder's gets. It's like no one has ever looked at a M134 before.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
One of these days I might try and build one from scratch with separate barrels, but I think I might leave that to those of you that are better than I am at that stuff for the time being! :D