Diglers Turrets

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Hey fellow fighters.....I'd thought that I'd put some feelers out there on this. I want to bring all my creations to the masses, or as many as want my stuff, but I'm a little shy and thought I'd come up with something that most of us 1/18th military collectors don't have but have the Humvee....the turret.
I've come up with a universal system that will fit on most Humvee's, well BBI and 21st Century anyways. It fits tight and rotates 360 has a opening hatch and front armor and is removable. There are two types the normal version on the Humvee and the more robust one with the mirrors and windows in the front armor. $30 for the Humvee turret and around 35-40 for the 'deluxe version'.

the 'Normal' version

'Deluxe' version

So there ya go...no commitments yet, just feelers...........

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
At the risk of being lynched on here....do these fit on Retaliation Ninja Combat Cruiser?

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
The BBI (Super Humvee) and PTE openings are identical. I can fit the BBI turret on the PTE Humvee without any mods.

At the risk of being lynched on here....do these fit on Retaliation Ninja Combat Cruiser?

Great idea but no, the opening is too small to fit the turret without mods.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
The BBI (Super Humvee) and PTE openings are identical. I can fit the BBI turret on the PTE Humvee without any mods.

Great idea but no, the opening is too small to fit the turret without mods.

I didn't know if daremo wanted me to include his name as he's the one casting it. I've been lucky enough to be the recipient of daremo's castings he's talented and reliable so you can count on him.

saltymarine

Enlisted
Aug 22, 2011
Those are nice, I made one myselfe cause they weren't available, working on the upgraded one currently, but i tend to get crazy with detail, wish I could cast big stuff like these, but I can't, so it's one at a time for now, want to do a full upgrade kit with doors, roof, front end an bumper, IED jammer etc, guess I need to learn to cast ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31

custer7thcav

Officer
Mar 15, 2011
Chicago IL suburbs
I've seen thesr in hand when i last visited daremo.
They are fantastic!
Daremo does outstanding work!
Great design work by digler!
I have a few humvees that could use these. I encourage members of our online community to support projects like these as they are able.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks like I know where to go if I ever get a 1:18 HMMWV.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Ok guys, here is an update, there is a big surprise for you whom are/have purchased the turret already...I'll just say that hex head bolts are the norm now:D....and I'm in the middle of up amoured parts for you Humvee's.

Thank you to ALL whom have pre-purchased and that means more stuff is coming. :thumbsup::D

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Oooo! I haven't ordered yet (still haven't checked to see which brand(s) I own. :headinsand:), but I'm wondering if I should hold off and place an order when the other armored other parts are available...any idea when you think that will be Dig?

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Oooo! I haven't ordered yet (still haven't checked to see which brand(s) I own. :headinsand:), but I'm wondering if I should hold off and place an order when the other armored other parts are available...any idea when you think that will be Dig?

Hey brother Eddie, I'd get the turret/s now because Daremo is including a gun of your choice and my upgrades will still be a bit( I wish I could show you what's up now....but then where would the....anticipation be?). I'll keep you posted of course, and when I get the first turret soon, I'll post the final product you will all receive.....and it will be glorious......I'm also thinking of an roof upgrade later on if there is enough interest in that...like the M-ATV one.
After the Humvee stuff it's all about Little birds and Blackhawks ( interiors and exteriors). Azlogan has sent me a 2 BBI FLIR little birds, 2 assault little birds, and 2 Blackhawks.The difference between BBI and PTE is night and day. This will be extensive and of course I'll photolog it all in detail so my fellow brothers can attempt to do thier own.
I'll be diving head first into that and I have a new modern military sci fi dio series that I'm in the midst of writing. So I'm busy but the list so far is Humvee's, Helicopters, and Diorama's. Probably until Christmas.

ps...hint....I've seen the Humvee's up armored all around the vehicle....hehe.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Digler said:
After the Humvee stuff it's all about Little birds and Blackhawks ( interiors and exteriors). Azlogan has sent me a 2 BBI FLIR little birds, 2 assault little birds, and 2 Blackhawks.The difference between BBI and PTE is night and day. This will be extensive and of course I'll photolog it all in detail so my fellow brothers can attempt to do thier own.

Nope. You need to do those MH-6/MD 500 mods with the idea of casting in mind.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Nothing like a little competition.

You do know that I am doing the Blackhawk DAP upgrade as well.

But I plan to do nothing with the Little Bird .

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
I never said I was going to cast anything at all with the helo's, I was just going to customize them. I wanted to concentrate on dio's after that, but if there is enough of you that want little bird upgrades I'll consider that.
Daremo is the guy I send stuff to and he has to agree to it also or I probably won't do it, he's not just a caster, he can improve the originals. You will see our combined work very soon with the turrets. He hasn't even seen my work on the other amour upgrades yet and he may not like them. We will see.